Lollygaggin' is not a defensive gun use

daddyo

Moron.  I will say that, even though I live in a pretty rural area, I have had a visit from Jehova's Witnesses once (stopped them before they even got inside my gate, told them I wasn't interested and they left.)  After another, recent visit from some guys trying to sell books (I was at work but my mom, who is my neighbor, told me about them banging on my front door before going to her house), I posted 'No Trespassing' and 'Beware of Dog' signs on my gate and put a 'No Soliciting' sticker on my front door.  Maybe the guy in this article should have considered going that route, first.

I do know that the JW can be annoying.  When I was a kid, they would routinely wake us up at about 7 am on Saturday mornings knocking on the front door.  Dad was working as a long haul truck driver at the time and often wasn't at home so mom usually dealt with them.  At first, she tried being polite but firm and asking them not to come back - especially that early.  After that, she tried ignoring them - but they would just keep knocking until someone answered.  Finally, she ended up giving them a little 'sermon' of her own (aka cussed them out and told them never to step foot on our property, again) that apparently got through to them as they didn't come back after that.

Edited by JAB

I have this on my apt. door:

nothumpers.gif

At least the Mormans are sharp enough to get it.

"Baldwin, seen in the above mug shot, admitted firing 19 rounds “just behind” the car carrying the three Jehovah’s Witnesses". Heck, he must not have had one in the chamber to begin with.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

The last time they came to my house, we were heading out the 2nd Adm rally, wife, son and myself all open carry.

When we opened the door to leave there they were getting out of their car, all their eyes got as big as

eggs, all was good, they shoot, or they said they did. They have not been back.

Moron.  I will say that, even though I live in a pretty rural area, I have had a visit from Jehova's Witnesses once (stopped them before they even got inside my gate, told them I wasn't interested and they left.)  After another, recent visit from some guys trying to sell books (I was at work but my mom, who is my neighbor, told me about them banging on my front door before going to her house), I posted 'No Trespassing' and 'Beware of Dog' signs on my gate and put a 'No Soliciting' sticker on my front door.  Maybe the guy in this article should have considered going that route, first.

I do know that the JW can be annoying.  When I was a kid, they would routinely wake us up at about 7 am on Saturday mornings knocking on the front door.  Dad was working as a long haul truck driver at the time and often wasn't at home so mom usually dealt with them.  At first, she tried being polite but firm and asking them not to come back - especially that early.  After that, she tried ignoring them - but they would just keep knocking until someone answered.  Finally, she ended up giving them a little 'sermon' of her own (aka cussed them out and told them never to step foot on our property, again) that apparently got through to them as they didn't come back after that.

The last batch we had around here I went out to talk to just to be polite and Mom hollers out DO I NEED TO BRING THE GUN!.........I didn't know a Dodge Mini Van could turn around that fast.

I answered the door, talked to them, and accepted some books....at my dad's house.lol
They came back the next week looking to study with us.
He called me and asked if I had accepted the books, I told him they were free. Apparently nothings free; they came back. But it was his place not mine, so it didn't bother me at all.lol
I considered it payback for him driving me around in a powder blue station wagon all those years, but that is another story.

Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

• Like 1

I answered the door, talked to them, and accepted some books....at my dad's house.lolThey came back the next week looking to study with us.He called me and asked if I had accepted the books, I told him they were free. Apparently nothings free; they came back. But it was his place not mine, so it didn't bother me at all.lolI considered it payback for him driving me around in a powder blue station wagon all those years, but that is another story.Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

Hey! I used to drive a powder blue station wagon back in the 80's. It was the best i could do, so lay off of guys with powder blue station wagons, bub.