Hendersonville High Students Taken to Radical Mosque

gun sane

I could see them doing that if it was something significant or of a historical value, but they would've been better served going to Sam's Club and getting a free pretzel on their way out.

So much hoopla about that site, it's sort of a self-sustaining prophecy... It's like the Kim Kardashian of religious buildings

• Like 1

How 'bout we don't push any religion in schools? That would be too easy, I suppose. 

I'll be the first to admit that I can't remember everything I was taught in school, but other than "one Nation under God", I don't recall religion being involved.

Seems like I remember a morning prayer in Kindergarten.  That was back in 80.

Also I remember learning Eeny, meeny, miny, moe back then and it was a few years later the word tiger was introduced.  I never knew that other then a rhyme for picking who went first.  Never knew the negative meaning for years.

Edited by vontar

I remember having a prayer and doing the pledge of allegiance and the whole thing and not what they are trying to get kids to do now which is leave GOD out of it and I was not shouting there. I always do his name in caps. Hannity is discussing this very issue right now on Fox.

Edited by bersaguy

How 'bout we don't push any religion in schools? That would be too easy, I suppose.

It would be too hard.  They'd have to nix teaching evolution, which is faith-based since it has no scientific evidence to prove its theories.  Plus, any attempt to censor religion from the public or scholastic discourse is merely exalting other religions such as atheism and agnosticism, which are the children of the biggest religion of all--humanism.

And I'll say that true Christianity isn't a religion at all.  It's a relationship.  Religion is man seeking a god.  Christianity is God seeking man.

Again, There will come a time when you will have believe in your God more than they believe in theirs.

Well that time has been there for me all my life. I love GOD with all my heart and I will die defending him and my right and freedom to love and believe in his teachings. I have prayed to him every night since I was old enough to talk and say prayers and I don't ever plan to not do that until they are shoveling dirt in my face and patting it with a shovel.

Believing in your God is easy right now, the ones in the middle east are told to convert or die, or rape your daughter

if you dont, or kill you son, and they believe in theirs and will die for their God.

There will come a time, gets closer every day.  Has me worried, and I do pray just like you do.

• Like 1

I remember having a prayer and doing the pledge of allegiance and the whole thing and not what they are trying to get kids to do now which is leave GOD out of it and I was not shouting there. I always do his name in caps. Hannity is discussing this very issue right now on Fox.

We had a moment of silence and then the pledge of allegiance. I might be a bit younger than you, though.  

Well, all I have to say about this is, "No prayer in public schools means don't go taking our students to any religious

institutions." They have destroyed one religious belief to many people, so why are they doing this? I have a simple answer,

but it might not meet TGO guidelines and may offend someone.

Cake or death?

Edited by 6.8 AR

Believing in your God is easy right now, the ones in the middle east are told to convert or die, or rape your daughter

if you dont, or kill you son, and they believe in theirs and will die for their God.

There will come a time, gets closer every day.  Has me worried, and I do pray just like you do.

Yea, I know RED but their following the writings of a prophet Mohammad that is a total and complete radical. My GOD is not and would never ask me to blow myself up because of a promise I am going to have 72 virgins when I come to him. Only people with stone age brains could believe that but that is the only way they can brainwash them is to make them promises in the simplest form they can understand. At my age 1 Virgin would kill me so that promise would not work on me..........Had to say that.......... :ugh:  :ugh: 

Yea, I know RED but their following the writings of a prophet Mohammad that is a total and complete radical. My GOD is not and would never ask me to blow myself up because of a promise I am going to have 72 virgins when I come to him. Only people with stone age brains could believe that but that is the only way they can brainwash them is to make them promises in the simplest form they can understand. At my age 1 Virgin would kill me so that promise would not work on me..........Had to say that.......... :ugh:  :ugh:

My wife would do me in. :squint:

I really enjoy the Reds Pledge. :usa:

Guest ThePunisher

This is an old video and many probably have seen it but I love hearing it so thought I would post it here. Seems fitting.

I really appreciate getting to watch this again.

I guess I'll have to fight with you Christians, since I already know the language and all. ;)

- OS

The sad part, Christians dont fight, we turn the other cheek.

So my statement will hold true, convert or die.

The government will protect them from us, the ACLU will defend them from us.

They are in the last years of their 25 year plan.

It may be to late to fight back.

Well, I turned the other cheek for a lot of years growing up but I learned in Nam you don't turn the other cheek or it will get blown off so I quit turning it a long time ago. And if I have to covert or die converting would be worse than death so now you know my choice.