Getting to Know You -What do you look like?

Smith

Can't remeber if we've done this and my goglefu is weak. I know many members have meet in person, but some of us haven't so......... I'll start.

Here's me and my 3 yr old son in June. He's not happy about getting out of the pool!

IMG_2562.jpg

Here is the wife and two oldest on the first day of school.

IMG_2836.jpg

and my 2 yr. old on the 4th.

IMG_2680.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

Good looking family. Luckily, for the kids, it looks like genetics spared them... and they look like "mom". :tinfoil:

There's a 30-40 page thread on here somewhere (looked, but can't find it either) with the same topic. But this is a good way to get an "updated" response from the members, as the other one grew pretty stagnant.

I'll post up some pics in a few.

Edited by Verbal Kint
Yeah, I thought so but couldn't find it either. Besides, with all the new members thought it might help a bit.

Where I work and what I do kinda prohibits me from posting a pic on here. Not trying to be all cloak and dagger, but it could compromise my job. So I'll just describe myself as 6'3 athletic build and devilishly handsome :tinfoil:

That thread needs to be stickied, IMO, so that it doesn't get buried again. I tried searching, before I commented on this one, but couldn't dig it up. My search criteria was too vague and I didn't remember the wording of the thread title. :tinfoil:

+1. Ha,Ha I was the 3rd post in that one!

That thread needs to be stickied, IMO, so that it doesn't get buried again. I tried searching, before I commented on this one, but couldn't dig it up. My search criteria was too vague and I didn't remember the wording of the thread title. :rolleyes:

Done

Guest superdrew4000
I'll just describe myself as 6'3 athletic build and devilishly handsome :wall:

I look *exactly* like that guy.

But seriously, me at the wedding two years ago:

kampweddingpics3018.jpg?t=1219904009