22 lr local gun shop e flyer

I got the same email and they posted it on their Facebook page. Still seems mighty high though.

Yes, I'd call .12-.13 per round for low power .22LR "mighty high". Likely not even cycle a semi. Plus tax too, I guess.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Worst part, is they tried to make it sound like the deal of the year...the only ammo ill buy there is 22TCM, as they are only shop around that carries it.

I dont know where this e flyer came from as I didnt get one but the Outpost had some .22tcm last time i was there about a week ago
I received this as well. The shop is a fair business and I'm sure they had to pay a premium to obtain the ammo. Their prices have always been fair and just because some people have deemed themselves the price police, I think it's patently unfair to attribute ulterior motive to a business' pricing policies without any understanding of what they may be paying to their wholesaler.

If the market price really is 60 a brick then it stand to reason that Wholesalers will be the first to try and capture some of that value.
  • Like 2
If the price was between $30 to $40 a brick I might give benefit of doubt if its a small store, but $66? I'll stand by my previous post. I'm not being the Price Police, just stating my thoughts on the subject. I believe if I had a small store, I'd try to organize group buys with other small retailers and see ifI could get the prices more competative.
  • Like 1

This is a specialty lead free bullet item for CCI. It is a little below regular retail. This ammo was high to begin with.
People keep comparing prices to bulk pack items.

I know CCI is more expensive, but until this craze, I don't remember seeing any selling for $12.00 per 100. I haven't seen much of the lead-free either, so that may explain it.

Evidently, it's less expensive than Midway sells it for when in stock.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/240834/cci-short-range-green-ammunition-22-long-rifle-21-grain-truncated-cone-hollow-point-lead-free-box-of-500-10-boxes-of-50

David at Lebanon Gun Shop is a stand up guy.  Didn't think he would take advantage of the gun community.

But still not interested in buying any

Edited by ac3boyz

I know CCI is more expensive, but until this craze, I don't remember seeing any selling for $12.00 per 100. I haven't seen much of the lead-free either, so that may explain it.

Depends, Mini Mag line was always more, but Blazer bulk was as cheap as any. Great stuff too.

This range safe stuff oughtta be same price, since they save by using much less powder in it. :)

- OS

Like all have said, they are a good bunch there, and I agree that this is a specialty round, but for a 50 yard or less advertised accuracy round it still seems steep. The "retail" price is about $5 lower than Midway. They did just send another flyer for slide fire stocks @299. Just a quick search showed others at 369...so maybe a deal on those?