Four Found Murdered in Cumberland County

waynesan

http://www.wjhl.com/story/23417809/2013/09/12/4-people-found-dead-in-cumberland-co-car?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=buffer0a446&utm_medium=facebook

4 people found dead in car in Cumberland Co.

Four people were found dead in a vehicle early Thursday morning in Renegade Mountain in Cumberland County.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokesperson Kristin Helm says the victims were discovered in a blue car around 7:30 a.m. CDT on Cumberland Gardens Road with fatal gunshot wounds.

I heard that on the news this evening. Prayers go out to the families of the young men that were killed.  must have been something pretty serious to kill 4 people and unless it was drugs I can imagine any other reason except pure old meanness.

Edited by bersaguy

I heard that on the news this evening. Prayers go out to the families of the young men that were killed.  must have been something pretty serious to kill 4 people and unless it was drugs I can imagine any other reason except pure old meanness.

Society as a whole has gotten meaner than hell. People just ain't as friendly as they used to be.

DaveS

TBI said today they believe the man is custody is the perpetrator.

The 4 dead , one female, 3 male ages 22, 17, 17, 16. Suspect age 26.

The female was the aunt of one of the males (ie boys mom and grandmother pregnant at same time). The deceased female also had a young so n in elementary school.

One deceased boy was listed as formerly at Cumberland Co High, and Stonehenge high, and recently home schooled.

I hate to speculate.....but do it often. I think they were looking for trouble, and found it.

Unfortunate, such a waste of young life

Drug deal gone bad. What a shame those kids had to die. We don't know, but maybe the dude shot them in self defense. :shrug:

DaveS

Maybe, but I wouldn't bet breakfast on it.

Seems all 4 were shot in the head. So either he is an excellent shot under duress or they were executed.

I would have to believe also that the victims were somewhat incapacitated. How do all 4 get shot in the head? Did anyone put up a fight.

It didn't take long to find the suspect so there had to be a pretty clear connection.
Guest nra37922

I've gotten real cynical and hard in my old age in that when stuff like this happens I think drugs ad/or gang related.  If they were involved in either or both well boo frickin hoo in not then my condolences to their families.

Maybe the guy they "captured' aint the guy that done the shootin... 

There is somethin rotten here that aint come out yet....  If ya look at the google map of this area; there is lots of rugged territory to the north.   Maybe they saw somethin they shouldn't have seen... This looks way too professional to me for a drug crazed redneck boy to do this shootin; but i tend to be a bit cynical and suspicious myself...  

I think several things are for sure....As others have wisely opined; they probably wouldn't doin a rolling bible study.... They weren't commin home from prayer meeting; nor were they (...most likely...) "....role models for the yuuths of amerika"...  as that great humanitarian and philosopher jessee jackson would say...

All that bein said; i don't think they deserved bein shot in the head and left dead; but, to me at least, there is somethin mighty rotten here....

I smell one of thee things;....bad company...., ....seeing that which should not be seen....,.... failure to pay...

All of them are very dangerous; potentially lethal.

I know this territory pretty well... I've seen some things in broad daylight there on the old highway at crab orchard that made me very nervous and concerned to see -- way too many outsiders, and they aint transplants living in the area either... You need to be armed when you are there.

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 3
I agree Leroy. I spend a lot of time in that area and its not for the faint of heart. There is a state owned park just across the mountain called Cumberland Trail ( used to be called Blake Mountian) it's poorly maintained and very sketchy.

I believe more than anything that there are multiple people involved. Not just one shooter
  • Like 2

Shocker.

Still curious as to how marijuana deal/ robbery ends up killing 4 people.

Me too....  I'm like hillary on this one "... i am havin to suspend my belief in reality..." to believe this one... I no more believe that the couple they rounded up are guilty than i believe that i killed cock robin....

Suspicious leroy

• Like 1