Tweet That Has Some Furious with the Tennessee Lt. Gov.

RED333

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/12/see-the-obama-al-qaeda-tweet-that-has-some-furious-with-the-tennessee-lt-gov/

On the morning of Sept. 11, Ramsey tweeted, “As the President attempts to ally w/ Al-Qaeda in Syria’s civil war, we must always remember who attacked us on our soil 12 years ago.”

What say yall,

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the controversy. It is truth. The so-called "moderate" rebels have allowed al Qaeda affiliated militias into their order of battle. If al Qaeda suddenly reversed their position on Islamic fundamentalism and terror as a tool to achieve it then things would be different.

For example, I fought along side a former al Qaeda in Iraq unit after they rejected fundamentalism in order to rebuild their infrastructure and create a better future for their kids. I got no problem with that, even knowing full well that they were responsible for the deaths of my comrades. That is war for you. These guys aren't rejecting it; they see the situation in Syria as a means to establish a fundamentalist government similar to the one just ousted in Egypt. Anything we do to intervene against Assad supports their agenda.

I don't understand the controversy. It is truth. The so-called "moderate" rebels have allowed al Qaeda affiliated militias into their order of battle. If al Qaeda suddenly reversed their position on Islamic fundamentalism and terror as a tool to achieve it then things would be different.

Even Salim Idriss,  head of the US favored Free Syrian Army has called Israel an enemy,  so even the "best" ain't exactly in line with our policy.

'Course, you know, BHO has said how much he hates to deal with Bibi and all, so may he is in line with our actual policy.

- OS

Guest TankerHC

Even Salim Idriss,  head of the US favored Free Syrian Army has called Israel an enemy,  so even the "best" ain't exactly in line with our policy.

'Course, you know, BHO has said how much he hates to deal with Bibi and all, so may he is in line with our actual policy.

- OS

Thats because the only Politicians he can effectively negotiate with are Muslim dictators, extremists and Desert Monarchy';s. When your primary negotiator is a douchebag lying fool, the only person you know that has any half ass negotiating skills is no longer in Government,  and your negotiating skills are limited to making promises of other people's money to non producing Americans, Representative Democracies and Republics pretty much consider you a douchebag to be walked over. Poor Obama. 

Edited by TankerHC
Guest TankerHC

There was another one on the 2 Million Bikers to DC FB page. 

On the day of the million Muslim March to Washington and the 2 Million Bikers President Obama made a speech. Someone posted.

"President Obama has said that the Muslims have made great contributions to the United States, I wonder if that includes the contribution they made on September 11th, 2001"

There was another one on the 2 Million Bikers to DC FB page.

On the day of the million Muslim March to Washington and the 2 Million Bikers President Obama made a speech. Someone posted.

"President Obama has said that the Muslims have made great contributions to the United States, I wonder if that includes the contribution they made on September 11th, 2001"

Yeah they have, made contributions to kbr dyncorp Halliburton and more by proxy if it wasnt for the paasive fungus mentalists ddf contracr...ramseys right unless we hear oh my kid used my phone to do that tweet thing ....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Guest TankerHC

Contractors have been in the field with the US Military since the Revolution. Our Exchanges were contractors during the Civil War, contractors fed troops, clothed troops, designed their weapons, supplied their weapons, ammo and powder, food, fuel and clothes, since day one. KBR subsidiaries contracted truck drivers for the Red Ball express. They also contracted in Korea and Vietnam. The father of our Navy, John Paul Jones was contracted a Privateer then appointed a Lt in the Continental Navy, which is why when the war was over, he didnt have a job and served for the Czarina of Russia. 

Contractors have been around since day one, and will always be around. The American people can have an enormous standing Army paid 24/7, 365, or they can have an Army as set by Congress with contractors picking up the slack and freeing up the trigger pullers. Cant have it both ways.

Ever heard of Baron Von Steuben? He came to America to volunteer, was contracted to train troops by Washington. He is the father of the US Army NCO Corps. 

Plenty of contractors on this forum. (I know I have talked to a lot of them, because I was one). No problem with any of them, most do what they do because they come from the Officer or Senior ranks and have perishable skills that are needed. 

When wars are over, contractors have to go find other wars. Thats the way it works. US contractors do not just work for the United States. And they arent always involved in wars. They are involved in training and support.

I will say this is the largest number of contractors I have seen or heard of in any of our wars though. At one point I believe DoD said contractors outnumbered troops 3-1 in Iraq. But there is a reason for that, postwar drawdown and no draft. 

Edited by TankerHC
I agree and fall in to contractor as well. All understood My idea was Obama wanted to rack up some money like Chaney and Bush did through contracting. Don't think Michele Obama wants to go back to practicing law after they leave the White House especially w. 2 kids heading to college. I don't think Obama will sell enough books to make tuition easy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling. Edited by Dustbuster