New guy from Ohio

Hello,

I found TGO while looking for TN carry info on another forum. Quickly used up my “guest” reading privileges here, so I'm now a Member.. :wave:

We'll be vacationing in TN in a couple weeks so I'll be posting my questions soon.

Guest bill38506

Welcome from Cookeville! Been here about 30 years. No place I'd rather be either. I'm originally from Mad River TWP, Ohio - now called Riverside.

Huber Heights

Dayton            :usa:         Xenia

Kettering                                                                                                

It seems we have a lot of Ohio natives living in the great State of Tennessee!

I've never regretted moving here although I do sometimes wonder about the other forks in the road I didn't take when making the decision at 42 to move to a state where I knew precisely one family and had no job and not specific job prospects. God (or someone) must like me...someday I hope I can figure out why! ;)

Guest Phantom6

Howdy! I Lived and worked in and out of Ohio for 6 years during the late seventies. Based in Columbus and lived in Westerville and traveled the world.  

Oh, BTW, welcome to the group. I'm just west of "Knoxvegas" over here in Oak Ridge where we hang numbers by our stop lights because we have rocket scientists that work out at the National Lab and the Y-12 National Security Complex and we want to make sure they find their way home at night. :rofl:

Stop by the office sometime if you are ever in this neck of the woods. A group of fierarms and reloading enthusiasts, old warriors, cops and other folks smelling of gunpowder and primers known as The Liars Club meets at my office on Thursdays from 1400 - 1700 every week discussing and solving all the world's problems. ;-) 

[URL=http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/eacrow/media/Welcome_01a.gif.html]Welcome_01a.gif[/URL]