Don't Look At The Robber!

waynesan

A hooded robber burst into a Minnesota bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash.

On his way out the door, a brave Minnesota customer grabbed the hood and pulled it off, revealing the robbers face.
The robber shot the customer without a moments hesitation. He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking straight at him.
The robber instantly shot him also....
Everyone in the bank, by now very scared, looked intently down at the floor in silence.
The robber yelled, "Well, did anyone else see my face?"
There are a few moments of utter silence in which everyone was plainly too afraid to speak.
Then, one old Norwegian named Ole from Minnesota tentatively raised his hand and said, "My wife got a pretty good look at you."
  • Like 10

Reminds me of a truck driver from California I heard about who pulled into the Pilot in Crossville to fuel up his truck. Story I got was that he pulled away from the fuel island with the hose still in his tank. As he pulled into the parking lot guys were hollering at him on the CB radio to stop. When he started to back into a parking place someone hollered on the radio, "Holy crap! The dumb SOB is backing up - everybody run for cover!"

Well, that was more than the California driver could handle and he popped his air brakes, grabbed his pistol, jumped out of his truck and started firing. They said he got four or five guys before jumping back in his truck and hauling gears out of the truckstop. Word really does travel fast on the radio and by the time he got to the Petro in West Knoxville the CB was ablaze with unkind words and profane syllables in regards to his driving skills in general and lack of humanity in particular and he had no more than reached the parking lot when six big truckers started towards his rig. Grabbing his pistol again, he jumped out and shot three guys before being tackled to the ground and disarmed.

...They said he might've gotten all six if he hadn't run out of water.  :P