Troy Industries facing backlash

Also, the "failure to appear" was based on the wrong stuff. The summons, or warrant, whatever, was for the wrong date

that they based their warrant, and then massacre on.

They did so many things wrong that I would probably done the same damned thing, being scared to death already. He was

backed into a corner the whole time. Talk about tyranny!

Weaver's kid was shot because he fired on that agent when he shot the dog. It was an unlawful arrest if they didn't have

the correct information to issue the warrant, in the first place. They didn't, Dave. They pushed unlawful authority on the

scene, killed people, and the dog and lost the case, all rolled into a big case for limiting government in a big way.

Guest nra37922

“I’m from the federal government and I’m here to help you.”

President Ronald Reagan called the phrase “the nine most terrifying words in the English language” in 1986.

I really hate to imagine what will happen when a true SHTF national emergency occurs...

Edited by nra37922

There was a warrant for Weaver, they negotiated with him to surrender for months; he refused. They engaged agents in a firefight where Harris killed a U.S. Marshall and Weavers son was killed after firing on LEO's. It was not an unlawful arrest and they had no right to resist.

Both Weaver and Harris made threats against anyone that tried to capture them. They were taken seriously. Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris acts were the cause of the death of Sammy Weaver, Vicki Weaver, and Marshall Degan. They should still be in prison; in my opinion.

A writ of habeas corpus does not make an arrest lawful.  The only thing it does is require more participants on behalf of the government to be involved.

You have the right to resist right up and including lethal force.

• Like 1

Obeying an unlawful order is worse than resisting arrest. At least the person resisting arrest could be innocent. The

sniper being told to shoot because of "modified rules of engagement" knows he is doing something wrong. Those

modified rules of engagement sound to me like something from a battlefield, not a piece of private property where

there has been no proof of a crime presented to a court.

What ever happened to 1 be sure of your target and beyond. Or 2,you are responsible for what you damage. The ruby bridge guys were just fng stupid.unfixably so I'd now like to take the 200.00 Troy dioptic sights I bought last month and jam them up the owners ass. I wish I knew of their wonderful hires 2 mos ago. There's a reason bill heard Chevrolet bit the dust hopefully Troy will follow. The whole weaver fiasco was a prime example of lunatics running the asylum. So many mistakes. I have to think back to did a supervisor give the order to shoot? Or was it .... Doesn't matter anymore..... Edited by Dustbuster
  • Moderators

What ever happened to 1 be sure of your target and beyond. Or 2,you are responsible for what you damage.The ruby bridge guys were just fng stupid.unfixably soI'd now like to take the 200.00 Troy dioptic sights I bought last month and jam them up the owners ass. I wish I knew of their wonderful hires 2 mos ago.There's a reason bill heard Chevrolet bit the dust hopefully Troy will follow.The whole weaver fiasco was a prime example of lunatics running the asylum. So many mistakes. I have to think back to did a supervisor give the order to shoot? Or was it .... Doesn't matter anymore.....

The rules don't apply to the FBI Hostage Roasting Teams.
  • Like 1

That may well have been the case. But why didn’t he (or Harris) just deal with it instead of opening fire?

If you get accused of something you didn’t do and start shooting at the cops when they show up; what do you think is going to happen? If you want to become a dead martyr fine. But why not send your wife and kids to safety?

Randy Weaver never once fired a shot. Neither did his surviving children or his wife.

Issuing a warrant for the arrest of a person who didn't show up to court on a date that he wasn't told to show up on, then executing that warrant with armed commandos running around the property is not the preferred technique, especially when there is zero evidence regarding the original charge other than the testimony of an incredibly unreliable convict who was tasked to entrap a man on a BS law in the first place. It was still never proven that he ever shortened any shotgun barrel, which I don't believe he did.

But if he had, how can anyone with an ounce of reason see this as an acceptable response. He was getting railroaded so he told the Feds to pound sand, and the end result was a dead son and wife, yet it was Randy Weaver who was supposed to have the level head here? Not our public servants?
  • Like 8

Oh I'm sorry. I thought the man who shot and killed an unarmed woman holding a 10 month old child should be in jail for murder. As should his spotter. They would quickly run a military sniper up for doing the exact same thing, so whats the difference? Maybe they should have left the people at Ruby ridge alone is what they should have done. Not that your postion suprises me. You defend to the death anyone with a badge or goverment title. Even a piece of #### like this. Tapatalk ate my spelling.

I absolutely agree....a LOT of people should have gone to jail and still be there for both Ruby Ridge and Waco including lot's of "higher-ups" than just those who were on site.  Murder is murder regardless of whether one is wearing a badge or "just following orders".

• Like 4

Randy Weaver never once fired a shot. Neither did his surviving children or his wife.

Issuing a warrant for the arrest of a person who didn't show up to court on a date that he wasn't told to show up on, then executing that warrant with armed commandos running around the property is not the preferred technique, especially when there is zero evidence regarding the original charge other than the testimony of an incredibly unreliable convict who was tasked to entrap a man on a BS law in the first place. It was still never proven that he ever shortened any shotgun barrel, which I don't believe he did.

But if he had, how can anyone with an ounce of reason see this as an acceptable response. He was getting railroaded so he told the Feds to pound sand, and the end result was a dead son and wife, yet it was Randy Weaver who was supposed to have the level head here? Not our public servants?

There was so much wrong with what happened both leading up to and during Ruby Ridge that it's too much for a forum post but the whole thing started over Randy Weaver's neighbor being pissed about losing a civil lawsuit and rather than paying the judgment, making completely untrue accusations against Weaver.

Moreover, both the internal 1994 Ruby Ridge Task Force Report and the public 1995 Senate subcommittee report on Ruby Ridge criticized the rules of engagement as unconstitutional.

Let's not also forget that the surviving members of the Weaver family filed a wrongful death suit. To avoid trial and a possibly higher settlement, the federal government awarded Randy Weaver a $100,000 settlement and his three daughters $1 million each in August 1995. In the out-of-court settlement, the government did not admit any wrongdoing in the deaths of Sammy and Vicki Weaver.

To put it bluntly, Randy Weaver is not to blame for what happened before or during the siege of Ruby Ridge and anyone who tries in any way to say Randy Weaver was responsible for any of it and/or support the thugs with badges that were there is simply refusing to let the facts get in the way of opinion and wishful thinking - the only people that should be in jail are the thugs with the badges.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 6

All the known events surrounding the Ruby Ridge event should tell anyone that the government was up to no good,

after having viewed them. I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would cheer on this kind of tyranny, especially

anyone who could recognize right or wrong.

The idea that we have people in government who would rather shoot than question a questionable order is hideous.

Anyone who would shoot, like this, should be in jail. They are nothing more than a criminal. I wonder what that says

about our government?

• 4 months later...