I know you don't like'em but ....

I knew I would catch Hell , but find it cheaper then dat.
Just because they sold mags for $100 didn't mean you had to buy them.

You won't be caring when you're slingin'm down range either, fun is fun!! I paid more for some ammo than I wanted to, but now that I don't have a problem finding it, I can't tell the difference between the stuff I got at normal prices and the stuff I spent more on. I'm cleaning my AR10 now....these things sure can put a smile on your face!

Oh, Its a lot more than that with CTD for me. They are unethical and don't honor their posted prices. I submitted an order for a case of ammo several years ago and then told several friends about the deal after my order was submitted. Long story short is that my friends received their order and I didn't, even though I had proof of my order submission...heck it was even reflected on my account on their website. They said it was out of stock and they wouldn't substitute the same stock from another warehouse that was at a much higher price. I've never done business with them since and won't because of this experience and the BS position on gun sales they took a while back.  

I hear y'all but crap it was a good buy. Ease up now....if rockets fly your gonna wish you had made the sin buy.

Im not giving you shit. But after then $100 mags and $900 for 1k rds of .223 I hope they choke on their remaining stock and die. I am one of these people who will remeber exactly who did what with pricing. I will support those who didnt gouge the consumer, and for those like CTD? Well, lets just say that if they were on fire, and I had a glass of water, I'd drink tbe water and pray to piss gasoline.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 5

Im not giving you ####. But after then $100 mags and $900 for 1k rds of .223 I hope they choke on their remaining stock and die. I am one of these people who will remeber exactly who did what with pricing. I will support those who didnt gouge the consumer, and for those like CTD? Well, lets just say that if they were on fire, and I had a glass of water, I'd drink tbe water and pray to piss gasoline.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Right on Spots, CTD has stuck it to their consumer base every chance they get. I wouldn't walk across the street to get anything from them if they were giving it away!

CTD $299.99 / 1000 for Tula .223 marked down from $900 / 1000. I would rather stand in line at Walmart and buy 3 boxes at a time $5.27 / 20 Tula .223 then deal with CTD.

As far as the OP more power to him if he's happy with his buy.