Obama offers new gun control steps

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm sure there's a lot of crime associated with Garands. Hell, most criminals probably never heard of them, much less

a Mosin.

The idea that a trust could get a criminal a gun is a joke. Why would a criminal bother getting a lawyer to do something

like this? And I doubt there is a single case of this or using an online trust.

The target is not criminals, but everyone, just like every other law: to incriminate all.

Guest ThePunisher
Does the EO really come as a surprise to everyone. It's been intimated among the liberals for several months now that Obama would be enacting EO's on gun control. And we've probably not seen the last of his EO's, and other legislative assaults on the 2nd A from the congressional Communist Dumacrats. Marxist/communist ideology mandates control of the peasants, and you have to disarm the peasants to bring about the centralized control of the communist state.

Again, we shouldn't be surprised by any gun control by the commie-in-chief and his commie minions. Everybody that hasn't had their head in the sand the last 5 years, knew he was a Marxist/commie and would try to bring an end to our constitutional rights. And after 5 years and with 3 more years to go, he's accomplished a lot of his commie agenda, and will probably complete the destruction of our country. Voting has consequences.
Guest 6.8 AR

I was told that it was taken away last fall. Anything you are seeing now was probably in the supply chain. I was told surplus powder was being burned rather than sold.

I've heard that, also. It's sad when everyone accepts the use of an executive order as some kind of legitimate version

of law. Once upon a time, legislators fought against this, concerning that brass thing and Lake City, if I recall correctly,

and it was stopped. Now, I guess those same guys think they did all they had to. What a shame we allow such behavior

from any of them.

And, for those who wish to bring up the fact that both sides have been abusing executive privilege, good for you. I happen

to agree with you, but it does nothing to rationalize one's behavior with another's. There needs to be a stopping point

some time, doesn't there?

Would someone explain to those of us who don't know exactly what can and what cannot legally be accomplished via executive order?

The most important thing to know is that the next president can revoke every last one of them. Needless to say, that president won't be Gary Johnson or Hillary Clinton, for very different reasons.

Guest 6.8 AR

An Executive Order is supposed to be used to manage departments of the government, regarding policy

and procedure, within existing law, and the Constitution. It's never been intended to be a substitute for

making law, but that appears to be how it's most used, by all parties who have occupied the White House.

FDR used an EO to ban possession of gold. Bush 2 was the most blatant user of the EO until Obama came around,

just to keep it in context. It's rarely been used correctly.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest ThePunisher

Would someone explain to those of us who don't know exactly what can and what cannot legally be accomplished via executive order?

With this numb n##s congress, it appears he can do any and everything his commie mind conjures up with impunity. Most dangerous, and only communist POTUS in our history.

With this numb n##s congress, it appears he can do any and everything his commie mind conjures up with impunity. Most dangerous, and only communist POTUS in our history.

I gotta say. If there's anybody on this planet that dislikes Obama more than me... you're that guy :)

Guest 6.8 AR

I heard some rumors today that the price for a NFA item tax stamp was or is going up to $500 now.  Not sure where it came from or how valid it is, just throwing it out there.  Anyone else heard that?

I'm not sure how a president can raise taxes without some kind of legislation going through both houses of Congress and passing,

but you never know with this bunch of clowns. That was considered a punitive tax when it was first enacted, and still is, as far as

I'm concerned. If FDR could ban possession of gold and it stick until Gerald Ford, I guess anything is possible, but not constitutional.

The $200 would still be a tax, but maybe this bunch will try to tack on $300 in administration fees, or something else stupid.

Remember, Obamacare was considered a tax by the Supreme Court, which ruined the credibility of the Supreme Court,

for me. No telling how much this administration will get away with. It's runaway, like that proverbial freight train.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest ThePunisher

I gotta say. If there's anybody on this planet that dislikes Obama more than me... you're that guy :)

Yeah, I can't stand for any stinking Pinko Commie to reside in our WH. But, I've been a little easier on him than you have; I haven't called him King Big Ears. Edited by ThePunisher

I'm not sure how a president can raise taxes without some kind of legislation going through both houses of Congress and passing,

but you never know with this bunch of clowns. That was considered a punitive tax when it was first enacted, and still is, as far as

I'm concerned. If FDR could ban possession of gold and it stick until Gerald Ford, I guess anything is possible, but not constitutional.

The $200 would still be a tax, but maybe this bunch will try to tack on $300 in administration fees, or something else stupid.

Remember, Obamacare was considered a tax by the Supreme Court, which ruined the credibility of the Supreme Court,

for me. No telling how much this administration will get away with. It's runaway, like that proverbial freight train.

Yeah like I said, I have no clue where it came from or how credible the source is, just throwing it out there.  As far as everything is concerned it wouldn't surprise me if they tried a stunt like that.

Guest Riciticky

Remember to vote next year no matter who runs.!

Edited by Riciticky

I will vote against ANY Democrat that runs. I will do that with the best strategy in mind. In other words, I will vote for someone that can win. I will continue the practice until I draw my last breath.

So you'll vote for Christie?

I hope not.

Guest 6.8 AR
I doubt Christie will get the R, more like a VP for
Hillary, so I doubt Mike will vote for him. Christie
is a flash in the pan for most Republicans. Unless
something happens that shakes the world, I imagine Mike and I will be voting alike. Choose
your own poison, carefully.