Fort Hood shooter gets death

I don't know how I feel about it. I mean the scum bag needs to die, Injust wish there was a way to stop it from turning him into a martry. Maybe hang him while he chokes on bacon, then bury him at sea stuffed in a pig carcass with the ceremony being performed by a Christian minster from a KJV bible.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/28/nidal-hasan-sentenced-death-military-jury/

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 7
Guest TankerHC

Best part about it, the Judge took that martyr BS wind right out of his sails.

"Your not giving anything, you cant give something you do not own, you are not giving your life, we are taking it".

Guest 6.8 AR

I would have been happier if all the victims families had the opportunity to each have a FN57, start shooting at the feet

and work their way up until he screams his last noise and dies. Slow and painful, And then throw a few gallons of bacon

drippings on him, post it on Youtube, or Al-Jazeera, and let the muslim world know he is not getting his virgins.

Screw him. If he wants to proclaim martyrdom, let him try.

He made a comment that sharia law wouldn't allow muslims go out and kill other muslims on the battlefield, or

something like that. I guess that other oath he swore must have been false?

Edited by 6.8 AR

If I understood what some of the "pundits" on TV were saying, there is an automatic appeal of all military death sentences.

IF that is so (and I did say "IF") --- then put him on death row, ONLY offer pork and liquor -- no other foods.

With any luck, he'll starve to death before the sentence has to be carried out.  Or at least, he'll die KNOWING he's not

gonna be a "good" Muslim ---- no virgins ---- sheep, goats, or anything else ----- waiting for him.

And even that's too good for him.

If I understood what some of the "pundits" on TV were saying, there is an automatic appeal of all military death sentences.

IF that is so (and I did say "IF") --- then put him on death row, ONLY offer pork and liquor -- no other foods.

With any luck, he'll starve to death before the sentence has to be carried out.  Or at least, he'll die KNOWING he's not

gonna be a "good" Muslim ---- no virgins ---- sheep, goats, or anything else ----- waiting for him.

And even that's too good for him.

I think there is an automatic appeal for all Death sentences.

On the one hand, wish he could just rot in prison for another 25 or 30 years, however long this nutjob would stay alive. But then, that makes him a sizeable burden on tax dollars, don't it? So putting him to death gets rid of that, somewhat, but there's not really much punishment since it's what this nutbag seems to want... I dunno. People have gotten too sensitive and touchy-feely, I s'pose. Drawing and quartering wouldn't be that bad... especially with dull, rusty, jagged knives from a bacon factory...

Guest TankerHC

Under the UCMJ, there is an automatic appeal of every sentence that results in a conviction. At least almost every conviction. I have been to and testified in half a dozen, usually for the defence, and none were death penalty cases, every one resulted in a conviction, every one went to an automatic appeals process. If it ends in a less than Honorable discharge, automatic appeal. Have never heard of a Courts Martial conviction that didnt.

Death sentences, whether in the Civilian or Military Courts are automatically appealed.

The chances of his execurtion being carried out are pretty close to nill anyway.

Edited by TankerHC
Guest 6.8 AR

If things don't work out for Obama's final solution, I wouldn't doubt Hassan got a pardon at the last minute. And he gets

the Nobel Prize for something. It happened during the Clinton administration and Holder was the one who recommended it.

Death is a gift to this guy.  I support the punishment and the meaning behind it fully though.  The best thing that could happen is he somehow began to overcome his paralysis in the days before his execution, in order to give him hope of something just so we can snatch it away.

If I had it my way we'd carry out the sentence by once a week entering his cell with a revolver, loading one round into the cylinder and spinning, putting it to his face and pulling the trigger.  This should happen once a week until he's finally shot.  The anticipation would be the best torture.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Spots. To those who would consider him a martyr, you and I shouldn't care. Martyrdom, like this wouldn't mean much.

A coward going to Ft. Hood and standing in line to shoot innocents(in my eyes, anyway)doesn't look too good in the eyes

of God. Islam, seeing this as martyrdom, proves how gutless and spineless that so-called religion is. And an argument

that any religion would allow this as justification for martyrdom isn't much of a religion, at all.

The idea of becoming a muslim, or being killed, isn't much of a religion. Bad choices all around. It doesn't speak too well,

all on it's own, for Islam. Maybe it works, if you live in 700 AD, but not now. Islam needs to get in a time machine and go back

home, away from the rest of civilization.

Hassan's paradise will be more like "Paradise Lost". That's my religious belief about Islam.