Rancher finds ranch hand raping his 5 year old daughter, beats him to death.

My only hope is that in the long run the poor girl remembers neither the assault nor seeing what her father did. Both could leave painful scars on her psyche.

Nonetheless, kudos to the grand jury for refusing to return an indictment. Scum like Flores don't deserve to be breathing the same air as decent folks.
  • Like 5
The article makes it sound as if he didn't mean to kill him...I know what my intent would have been in a similar situation.
I cannot understand how some people are capable of the things they do to children but at least this is one less pos alive.
  • Like 3

My only hope is that in the long run the poor girl remembers neither the assault nor seeing what her father did. Both could leave painful scars on her psyche.

Nonetheless, kudos to the grand jury for refusing to return an indictment. Scum like Flores don't deserve to be breathing the same air as decent folks.

Agreed. If the Girl does remember, She would do well to remember Her Father came to Her rescue and defended Her in Her time of trouble. It is a core mission for a Father.

Edited by QuietDan

This happened like a year ago.  A happy ending to a terrible story, but wondering why I'm seeing this all of a sudden being passed around social media.  It's all over Facebook today.

Its the internet.  Someone finds it, links it, then a dozen other who never saw it before see it and pass it on, and suddenly it is all over the web again.  This happens all the time.  If you watch the news summary / headline pages (the ones that tap the headlines from 10 or so major news sources)  you will see something make headlines one day, vanish, then come back a week later, vanish, the pop up a third time ...  and often enough a few months later it will be back yet again.   News and rapid communications have not come full circle.... I have even seen the same story with conflicting "facts" from the same news source, with the conflicting headlines and articles both up at the same time.

This happened like a year ago.  A happy ending to a terrible story, but wondering why I'm seeing this all of a sudden being passed around social media.  It's all over Facebook today.

I believe I remember this being discussed back then.  I thought this sounded familiar.

My favorite part....beat him to death with his bare hands!!!
Hell yeah. Scum like that ain't worth the price of a bullet. AND, I don't care what he says to the public, in that mans heart of hearts, the place where he keeps his inner most feelings, he's not ashamed and probably proud of it.
A fierce and dangerous thing; A real man protecting his daughter.

I'd buy this guy a beer ANY day.
  • Like 3

I don't care when it happened Bro...justice was served!

DaveS

Edited by DaveS