DHS Manager Promoting Race War

Guest nra37922

13.1% black population vs. 77.9% white population = one big a.. whooping or a reduced 13.1% population for blacks.

I think that you are giving the 77.9% too much being a man credit.   Good portion of that percentage are pussy's who $hit-bricks when it comes to racial issues.  

Edited by nra37922
There is another huge deduction to be made in this equation. Subtract ?% for all the bad a$$ gangstas that only like to shoot at things that don't shoot back! It will more than equal out when you take out the white bow-downer/scared of thier shadows. "This isn't fair!! They have guns too" <--Once "hard core" bangers
Guest ThePunisher

You forgot to deduct other minorities from the 77.9%. Either way, the numbers aren't even remotely in their favor.

2012 census shows 77.9 % that includes Hispanic and Latino. 63% white only that are not Hispanic and Latino.
Please, let's not lump the whole of the black population into this. His website is no different than any of the hundreds of white supremacy websites calling for the same race war. I don't know about you, but it pisses me off when I see folks lumping me into that category simply because I'm white.

This is nothing more than an Internet commando who is of zero consequence. If the funk hit the fan, don't expect folks like him to be fighting in the streets.

There are plenty of folks out there like myself who would not hesitate to throw down and lay some scunion if things got bad, but crap like this ain't even on my radar. I don't think that qualifies me as having my head in the sand, just recognizing what a threat is or isn't.

This is nothing more than an Internet commando who is of zero consequence.

DHS manager = internet commando? okdokie iffin you say so.

Personally I believe that this isn't an "isolated event" it seems more like a pattern within this administration's choice of personnel to me.
Guest nra37922

Personally I believe that this isn't an "isolated event" it seems more like a pattern within this administration's choice of personnel to me.

Like flies being drawn to feces

If you read the article you'll see that "this administration" is listed as an "enemy".

And yes, he is an Internet commando. Manager of what exactly? It says this guy was in charge of buying ammo, so that tells me he is just some logistics guy who probably does nothing more than fill requests for support with purchases. I dunno, the article doesn't say what his job is, so using the term "manager" is subjective and meant to elicit a response from the reader. Otherwise they would have actually included his title; forgive me for being suspicious for as to why they didn't.

Furthermore, his being a radical black man planning for a race war makes him different from a white person preparing for a race war how? This may come as a shock to you, but there are plenty of white supremacists at various government agencies. They may not have their own race war Facebook page, but they exist. Why would this guy be an indicator of anything other than law of averages? If you get a sampling of enough people you're bound to get a few looney tunes in the bunch. Just look at TGO.

I think some underestimate the number of blacks who truly dislike whites, and just how deep that dislike runs. Those numbers encompass far more than the typical thug living in the projects. Without going into great detail, I deal with a lot of blacks on a very regular basis. A vast majority of them are living a middle-class lifestyle or above. They are educated, and by all outward appearances, they are your average American citizen. When you truly take the time to talk to them and learn about how they honestly feel, you'd quickly realize just how angry they are with the white community.

Without living in black skin, it is difficult for most whites to get a firm grasp on what many blacks go through on a daily basis. There's no doubt some overreact and interpret certain situations as something they aren't, but having two mixed nephews by a sister who's into black guys, I have been witness to more than a few situations where it was blatantly obvious they were being treated differently. On one occasion, it was equally obvious that I was being treated differently, simply for having them with me in a place I've been to numerous times.

The race issue is very complex, and not easily understood by many. Both sides have a difficult time understanding where the other is coming from. Both sides need to be honest with themselves about what it is they've done as a community to contribute to the issue. Then do something to fix it. Sadly, most people have a difficult time owning up to their uglier side.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 3
Guest nra37922

I think some underestimate the number of blacks who truly dislike whites, and just how deep that dislike runs. Those numbers encompass far more than the typical thug living in the projects. Without going into great detail, I deal with a lot of blacks on a very regular basis. A vast majority of them are living a middle-class lifestyle or above. They are educated, and by all outward appearances, they are your average American citizen. When you truly take the time to talk to them and learn about how they honestly feel, you'd quickly realize just how angry they are with the white community.

Without living in black skin, it is difficult for most whites to get a firm grasp on what many blacks go through on a daily basis. There's no doubt some overreact and interpret certain situations as something they aren't, but having two mixed nephews by a sister who's into black guys, I have been witness to more than a few situations where it was blatantly obvious they were being treated differently. On one occasion, it was equally obvious that I was being treated differently, simply for having them with me in a place I've been to numerous times.

The race issue is very complex, and not easily understood by many. Both sides have a difficult time understanding where the other is coming from. Both sides need to be honest with themselves about what it is they've done as a community to contribute to the issue. Then do something to fix it. Sadly, most people have a difficult time owning up to their uglier side.

I think that we can all agree that aholes come in all shapes, sizes, colors, races and religions.    But I, for one, and really sick of this 'I'm a victim' BS mentality and crutch.

I think that we can all agree that aholes come in all shapes, sizes, colors, races and religions. But I, for one, and really sick of this 'I'm a victim' BS mentality and crutch.

Agreed, we all have to deal with rude, inconsiderate asshats on a daily basis, that's just the way it is, no-one is extra special nice to me because I'm white ...
  • Like 1

I think that we can all agree that aholes come in all shapes, sizes, colors, races and religions.    But I, for one, and really sick of this 'I'm a victim' BS mentality and crutch.

I agree, but as I said before, the issue is far more complex than that. They hate being treated differently because of their skin color. It happens far more than it should. there's just certian aspects of the issue that are difficult for the other side to understand.

• Like 2

Agreed, we all have to deal with rude, inconsiderate asshats on a daily basis, that's just the way it is, no-one is extra special nice to me because I'm white ...

I hear ya Edited by ted
[quote name="TripleDigitRide" post="1020183" timestamp="1377273844"] I agree, but as I said before, the issue is far more complex than that. They hate being treated differently because of their skin color. It happens far more than it should. there's just certian aspects of the issue that are difficult for the other side to understand.[/quote] Surely I can't know your experiences better than you, but are you sure you're not just interpreting it that way? I mean, if you're subconsciously looking for it then you may see things that are not there; sorta like a person who carries a concealed handgun for the first time.... in their mind everyone is looking at them. It's just that I have a hard time accepting that this day in age black folks experience this on a regular basis. I've worked with folks who throw around the N-word like it's cool and they are as nice and cordial to black people as anyone else, so long as they aren't thuggish. Maybe I just don't see it? Edited by TMF
Guest nra37922

I agree, but as I said before, the issue is far more complex than that. They hate being treated differently because of their skin color. It happens far more than it should. there's just certian aspects of the issue that are difficult for the other side to understand.

Then maybe just maybe they need to straighten their communities up.  It just a shame that some have given the majority a less than wholesome reputation.  

So this site condemns folks like Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton and blames queers for making America weak?  Sounds to me like he could join TGO and fit right in; it looks as if he strongly condones gun ownership!

Some excerpts from that site:

Aug 2012 - Fags in "The Movement": They're Like Roaches in My Cereal!

You heard it right. The "homosexual" infiltration and takeover of the Black Progressive/Black Nationalist/Black Power Movement takes us back to the old days living in the projects. Do you remember what it was like to have roaches?

Today we have a modern Lucius Septimius Severus named Barack Hussein Obama. We exposed The Magic Mulatto's pro-homo agenda in June 2009. This month, we will summarize the Barack Hussein Obama - the Magic Mulatto's tragic record as the "selected" president of the united states of amerikkka.

"Black Progressive" organizations. Famous "Black Conscious" white-sex offenders like Naim Akbar, Gerald Smith, Al Sharpton, and George Stallings have paved the road for a new breed of Afrikancentered "homo" to invade the Black Nationalist Movement while subtly or openly proclaiming their "gayness" . . . . . .

Edited by TMF
  • Like 1

This.

When you think you know what is going on, start asking questions.  You can begin asking less questions when the other side starts asking genuine questions of you.  War, any war, is far more expensive to any culture than anyone (us included) can imagine.  

It is understandable to be disgusted by ridiculous things that people say or do.  With that said, news outlets are in the business of selling add dollars, and we all have to refrain from being a pawn to their game - with a byproduct of being suckered into saber rattling.

Yes, my screen name is peace, and that is what I prefer, always.  We can look at Syria, Egypt, and the Baltic region from 15-20 years ago.  War in the civil context is a last resort, and many older veterans of WWII evidence by their connection with and newfound affection for soldiers from the opposite side that there are often good folks on each side of the battlefield - some of us will be right, some of us will be deluded.  My wife and I try to raise our kids to know that war is awful, and when there are no other options, war is also necessary.  I hope they have the humility to be cautious in accessing that necessity and the intelligence to create options where there are none.

When you think you know what is going on, start asking questions.

disclaimer:  the preceding opinion is from someone who is often clueless, shortsighted, nearsighted, ham-handed, and generally a goof.  I feel free sharing my opinions, because I highly value yours.  Let 'err rip.

Edited by Peace

Surely I can't know your experiences better than you, but are you sure you're not just interpreting it that way? I mean, if you're subconsciously looking for it then you may see things that are not there; sorta like a person who carries a concealed handgun for the first time.... in their mind everyone is looking at them.It's just that I have a hard time accepting that this day in age black folks experience this on a regular basis. I've worked with folks who throw around the N-word like it's cool and they are as nice and cordial to black people as anyone else, so long as they aren't thuggish. Maybe I just don't see it?

Being white, I generally don't make a habit of searching out racism, but anything is possible. The subject rarely crosses my mind, unless someone brings up the topic.

Like you, I have a difficult time believing they encounter racism nearly as much as they perceive. I've had this discussion with my sister and others on many occasions.

Then maybe just maybe they need to straighten their communities up. It just a shame that some have given the majority a less than wholesome reputation.

I agree. In my opinion, if the black community wants to be viewed in a more positive light, they first need to begin by promoting the idea that it's perfectly acceptable - even encouraged - to become someone other than those often described in hip-hop and rap lyrics.
  • Like 1