DHS Manager Promoting Race War

“He told management that it was an entertainment website selling videos of concerts and lectures,” the report said. “He called it simply WOH, never saying that WOH stood for War on the Horizon.

My wife just ran out to buy me more tin foil.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 3
Lots of disturbing chatter on the mainstream "black facebook forums" as well, there are tens of thousands of members of one of the BFBF (black facebook forums) that I regularly read, and unfortunately the black power fad seems to be becoming back into fashion.

Lots of disturbing chatter on the mainstream "black facebook forums" as well, there are tens of thousands of members of one of the BFBF (black facebook forums) that I regularly read, and unfortunately the black power fad seems to be becoming back into fashion.

Yea I am a supporter of Black Power myself... it is called AR-15...

• Like 9
Guest nra37922

Y'all I have NO confidence in the majority of the white male population willingness to stand up for anything anymore.  Majority have turned into a bunch of castrated ostriches whom are either scared s.hitless or don't want to be bothered.  IF this group were to have to fight a WW2 type war we would all be speaking German or Japanese, in this era Chinese, 

Asswipes come in all colors and religions but in this age of PC most are too afraid to address the issues that these people cause.

Edited by nra37922

Y'all I have NO confidence in the majority of the white male population willingness to stand up for anything anymore.  Majority have turned into a bunch of castrated ostriches whom are either scared s.hitless or don't want to be bothered.  IF this group were to have to fight a WW2 type war we would all be speaking German or Japanese, in this era Chinese, 

Asswipes come in all colors and religions but in this age of PC most are too afraid to address the issues that these people cause.

Amen

Race war? Humph.

Sometimes I wish it would just come on and happen. Then the dust would settle and we'd know for sure just who the big boy on the playground is and get on with life.

Race war, civil war, whatever, it's all a joke. The metrosexual man of Amerika has no testicles. What few men actually have a pair are dying out. Modern Amerikanism can be justly labeled 'testicular cancer'.
  • Like 6
I just don't understand it, this nation has bent over backwards to appease these people, spent trillions to help them over the last 60 years & they are still unhappy enough to threaten their fellow American's with violence for crimes comitted a dozen generations ago.

I'm to the point where I just don't care anymore, don't like living in America? There is the door, just remember starting any sort of race-war would be ill-advised, even if the Federal government is currently "in your hands" it wouldn't be afterwards, I can guarantee that.
  • Like 4