Great bullets at a very good price.

Thank you DL.

I received a 1000 of their 147 gr 9mm's a few weeks ago.

I have a couple of hundred rounds rolled up and ready for the range tomorrow.

My former supplier got overwhelmed and is currently not accepting orders. So I found falcon bullets. it's good to hear your recommendation.

:hat:

• Like 1

The company is top notch. If you are planning to order more guys try to do it before the end of the month. After August they are having to increase prices to keep up with supplier cost. Unfortunately everything is getting more expensive. They are offering bulk packs now to cut down on shipping cost for several calibers/grains. Just a little info for you.

Edited by dlmeadows
  • Like 1

Yes sir, They are a great group of people. They donate to most of the major TN IDPA matches and run facebook specials from time to time. If you have a facebook account go like their page. The last special they ran was 5% off and before that it was free shipping. That's only to the people that order through there facebook page though.

• Like 1

I heard somewhere that they also have bullets for cowboy shooting but I don't see what I shoot on their website.  I usually shoot a Missouri Bullet Cowboy #4 -  .452 diameter, 200 grain RNFP.  I use the same bullet for pistol, rifle and in the 1911 I use for Wild Bunch matches.  I've emailed them the question so we'll see.  I'd rather buy locally.

Cherokee Slim

OK an update.  I couldn't believe it.  I emailed them about 4:10 today, a SUNDAY, and I got a response from William Moore at about 4:30!  They have ordered the molds, etc for my specific bullet and it will be here in a week or so.  They are cheaper then Missouri Bullets and they are semi-local.  Tennessee anyway.  I'll be ordering soon as they are ready.

Cherokee Slim

• Like 2

The thing about Falcon Bullets is they know what it takes to be successful and that's to take care of their customers. You will never have to wait and wonder if they will get back to you because their customer service is the best in the business. They put their heart and soul into their company, Cherokee Slim you will not be disappointed I guarantee it.

Guest GimpyLeg

They don't show the diameter that they are sized to in any of their info. I know as a caster and reloader that diameter is the most important thing in a cast boolit!

Kind of hard to see, but it you click on a particular bullet on their website, right below the picture there is a "Tech" tab.  All of the diameters are there.  Wish they'd change the color of the tab text to make it easier to see....