This will be fun to watch. Christopher Lane Murder

Smith

Very, very sad for this young man's family and friends. Boredom is the reason given for a random murder. What say you Sharpton? Momma says the confessed killer was at home and a good boy. This story is so full of the clichés it's not even funny. 

Had to go to an Aussie paper to actually get pictures of the murderers and details about them.

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/victoria/three-teens-accused-of-murder-of-baseball-player-chris-lane-identified/story-fnii5sms-1226700172461

and another American site.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/teenagers-allegedly-murder-college-baseball-player-boredom-article-1.1431445

Edited by Smith
Guest 6.8 AR

Sharpton will stay very silent. Too bad he only cares about his back pocket while throwing the word "racism" around against

any white. The politics of racism.

Guest TresOsos

I read about this last night, could find no mention of race but I had my suspicions.

Thanks for the confirmation. Notice how the Aussy newspaper attacks gun ownership as the cause.

I seriously doubt this will hardly be noticed by the national news, it does not fit their agenda.

The only way word will spread is because of places like this.

"I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA.

Edited by TresOsos
Guest 6.8 AR

Very true. The mainstream media will become increasingly silent until they get all their puppets in place. That's usually

when they try to act like journalism is still around.

Guest nra37922

Thanks for the links.  Read about this early this morning and was sure that the murder was committed by some feral animals.  Damn shame that this country no longer has the balls to take out the trash.

This kind of stupidity is what makes me wanna beat my head into the wall.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows."

For background checks to be blocked, I sure as hell saw a lot of them run this weekend. Evil people will be evil no matter what. Stop blaming guns and lets start getting back to personal responsibility.
Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Guest TresOsos

Thanks for the links.  Read about this early this morning and was sure that the murder was committed by some feral animals.  Damn shame that this country no longer has the balls to take out the trash.

Or identify who or what the trash is, PC run amuck.

we all know his this ends, mom and dad will say that it was the Players fault, blah blah blah and that their poor child was a innocent bystander and everyone is wrong.. blah blah blah.. Just like the dad of one of the kids that beat that kid in the bus. When the courts start cracking heads like they should then, maybe then will you see this cease, until then, watch your back fellas.. 

Guest nra37922

First, they need to be sterilized before they can breed.  What the country needs is another crop of asswipes born from asswipe sperm and egg donors..

This kind of stupidity is what makes me wanna beat my head into the wall.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows."

For background checks to be blocked, I sure as hell saw a lot of them run this weekend. Evil people will be evil no matter what. Stop blaming guns and lets start getting back to personal responsibility.
Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Funny how the story doesn't mention that all three of these worthless pieces of **** are all to young to own the firearm used...but I"m sure it's all the NRA's fault.
  • Like 1

First, they need to be sterilized before they can breed.  What the country needs is another crop of asswipes born from asswipe sperm and egg donors..

No, what was first needed was this young man (victim) tho have been armed and able to give all three of these animals a permanent dirt nap because that's all such animals deserve. Unfortunately, that didn't happen so now the taxpayers will pay hundreds of thousands for their trials and probably to keep them in jail, hopefully for the rest of their lives.
Wonder if ole oprah will compare this murder to emmitt till? Or will she just keep her racist mouth shut and turn her eyes because it was not a white on black crime. My issue is 80% of race based crime is black against white. Yet we have a racial issue of white against black?
Guest nra37922

Waiting for the 'No Justice for Christoper Lane' protests to start.  Maybe the Smithsonian will want his ball shirt.  Come on O be a man and speak out like you did for Trayvon.

Edited by nra37922

They are talking about it on the Phil show.

And of course Piers is hitting it hard on the gun angle, had several Aussie pols on there all thumping for him too. Main point was that "guns were taken away in Australia by a conservative government, why can't we do that here?"

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Well if the Austrailians really want to help reduce the gun violence in this country, why don't they invite all of America's "at risk youths" to come live in Austrialia where those "at risk youths" will be safe from all of the evil American firearms?