Cool Trail Cam Pic

I'm up in the air. If its photo shopped its very well done. I agree the lack of blood is odd, but then again, I've seen gun shot wounds on people that barely bleed too. The thing that makes me think its real is that deer is definitely bucking like it just got popped...look at the back legs. Who knows...cool pic either way.

I'm up in the air. If its photo shopped its very well done. I agree the lack of blood is odd, but then again, I've seen gun shot wounds on people that barely bleed too. The thing that makes me think its real is that deer is definitely bucking like it just got popped...look at the back legs. Who knows...cool pic either way.

I agree about the back legs. Also look how her back is hunched and tail is down. Most spooked deer "flag" the tail. She looks hit to me.

cool pic

The thing that seems to jump out at me besides the lack of blood on the broad head, which I feel like there should be some due to braking the skin in two places, is that it appears to my old eyes is that the arrow seem to be in better focus that the deer. the deer are both a little blury due to rapid movement but you can see the sharpened edge of the broadhead and the the edges of the fletching. I would think the arrow would be moving just as much if not more the deer at that moment. On the other hand what the hell do I know??

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.