2013 UT Football Uniforms Unveiled

Guest Bassman17SC

NOW if they can cut back on playing that freak'n SONG 57 times each game. You know what I mean. The songs ok, just not hearing it every 5 minutes for 3 hours. Geeez!!

I would play that song (Rocky Top) nonstop. It would be on a repeating loop until it made the opposition even more insane than it does now!

NOW if they can cut back on playing that freak'n SONG 57 times each game. You know what I mean. The songs ok, just not hearing it every 5 minutes for 3 hours. Geeez!!

I would play that song (Rocky Top) nonstop. It would be on a repeating loop until it made the opposition even more insane than it does now!

That song NEVER gets old to me.

It's all good, UT can change their colors all they want, they will always be Gator Bait, Chomp Chomp.. Seriously though the gray ones look pretty good.. Just keep it traditional... There's a good reason why the word tradition was created, so don't mess with it..

I hope Dooley has a good year, don't really wanna see him canned.. 

It's all good, UT can change their colors all they want, they will always be Gator Bait, Chomp Chomp.. Seriously though the gray ones look pretty good.. Just keep it traditional... There's a good reason why the word tradition was created, so don't mess with it..

I hope Dooley has a good year, don't really wanna see him canned.. 

A little late for the Dooley sentiment. And not nearly soon enough, in my opinion. 

NOW if they can cut back on playing that freak'n SONG 57 times each game. You know what I mean. The songs ok, just not hearing it every 5 minutes for 3 hours.  Geeez!!

They only play RockyTop if they score............haven't heard it much lately.

Guest ThePunisher
I guess the Big Orange is now Big Grey. Traditional winning schools (Alalbama,Texas, PennSt) don't have to change uni's to recruit and win.

I guess the Big Orange is now Big Grey. Traditional winning schools (Alalbama,Texas, PennSt) don't have to change uni's to recruit and win.

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, we had the number 1 recruiting class BEFORE the uniform change. Poor point man. I'm sorry, but all the schools you listed have changed uniforms at some point during the "tradition". I see what you were trying to do, it just doesn't play. Edited by KKing
Guest ThePunisher

Unless I'm sorely mistaken, we had the number 1 recruiting class BEFORE the uniform change. Poor point man. I'm sorry, but all the schools you listed have changed uniforms at some point during the "tradition". I see what you were trying to do, it just doesn't play.

Would you be referring to 2014 recruiting. I recollect Alabama won the 2013 class.
Guest ThePunisher

He's referring to 2014, but there is still a lot of big recruits un-committed. I'd be real surprised if UT holds the #1 spot throughout. But we should still be high

If they make the top ten in recruiting, then it will be an accomplishment, but it's way too early to declare a recruitment winner which Alabama will probably win again.