Special vacation flight for the dog and Obumers basketballs....

It's amazing how many ways the obama's can find ways to blow our money. Of course it doesn't bother those that vote for a living and have free phones, free housing, free food, free medical and since they don't pay taxes and would rather live off of us that DO have jobs....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/10236302/First-dog-Bo-is-airlifted-to-Obama-holiday-home.html
If its coming from his salary its none of our business. I'm not any happier than anyone else with our POS POTUS but personally I won't get bent out of shape over how he spends HIS money, and it is his regardless of weather or not we're satisfied with the way he "earns" it.
  • Like 1

If its coming from his salary its none of our business. I'm not any happier than anyone else with our POS POTUS but personally I won't get bent out of shape over how he spends HIS money, and it is his regardless of weather or not we're satisfied with the way he "earns" it.

Hey...I agree with ya 100%. He just don't strike me like a giver at all...he's a taker and will take everything he can. I for one don't trust him at all and I doubt he pays a penny.

Both the president and both Houses have simply become our version of Royalty.

How many laws have they enacted for us lowly serfs that do not even apply to them?

They even quietly removed the stock market investing restrictions they so loudly enacted some time back, don't have to abide by the ACA, have that stellar retirement plan, even have a high dollar barber shop/shoe shine parlor we fund, I've read. Hitch free plane rides, .... I can't go on, coronary always a worry when I start thinking about it all...

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 4

You don't actually believe he's paying for this out of his money do you? Last I read a month or so go his campaign still owed money to MANY municipalities for security and etc. he was supposed to pay for out of the campaign, for the campaign.

So the idea he's personally paying for his mutli-multi-million (double multi- intentional) dollar vacation is more than laughable to me.

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher
He's our version of a Communist Monarchy thumbing his nose to our Constitutional rule of law and daring Congressional representatives to challenge his authoritarian leadership. He's laughing at the ineptness of republican opposition, and fluants his tyrannical rule without checks and balance of government law. In four and half years, he has brought America to her knees and on the verge of completely detroying our liberties and freedoms. He has singlehanded hypnotized the American people into a stuporous level of consciousness while ascending to a Tyranical Despot. " Hail Obama ".

I remember back in '92 that one of H. Ross Perot's sticking points was, "These politicians call themselves public servants.  How many servants do you have that ride to work in limousines and have a better retirement package than you?"

This is like a woman giving birth.....when the time comes, the water breaks and you have a bigger mess than before.  I wonder what will bust the bubble.

So, does he, personally, pay for all the rooms, etc. that have to be booked for the Secret Service detail?  Does he pay for the fuel, etc. for the planes that are used?  Are the salaries of those Secret Service personnel coming out of his pocket while he is on vacation and not really acting in his official capacity?  If not, we are paying way too damn much for Barry O and his family to go on vacation.  If so, where is he getting all that money?  Surely we aren't paying him that much.

And, yes, I feel the same about paying for protection, etc. for any politician to go on vacation.  It just seems like Obama is going out of his way to waste as much taxpayer money on living the high life as he possibly can.

Edited by JAB