First AR-15 M4

Guest tnelson

Guest tnelson

Double After Split, Thanks for the great information. You seem very knowledgeable n the topic. Other than for my own personal amusement; I have no reason to need to carry it in the trunk to/from work. I don't think that would go over too well after that guy went to his work place and shot all those people. Idiots like that are going to make us loose our gun rights. But anyhow..

I don't live in Memphis anymore :rolleyes: If I did then ...yes I could see why I would need to :)

bteague2 I play on 360 and my name there is tnelsonx2x. The shotgun from Gears of War is what spiked my interest in the mossberg pistol grip. i'm sure you can see the similarities :rock:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually made a ghetto silencer for the m4 last night using a Gatorade bottle and the Sunday paper, and zip ties LOL That was sweet :rolleyes:

I wouldnt... advertise about doing this...

See 26 USC sec. 5871.

Even if it only baffles the sound 1db its still considered by law as a supressor...and thus falls under the law. Just throwing that out there. Be careful.

Guest tnelson

sling: yes I know this now LOL. I had no idea that was illegal ( a felony at that ) i was at work the next day telling everyone about the bottle silencer I made LOL We will keep all experimental silencers to myself LOL I'm glad I didn't make one and take it to the range. That would NOT have been awesome. "wow all these people keep looking at my gun; they must like it" lol

Why is it everything I want to do to this thing is a "felony" LOL

my82cam: thought about one of those. How accurate are they in the day time?

I suspect my first addition will be a Beta C Mag :D and some sort of sight / scope. The iron sight is really not that bad