What's fer breakfast?

daddyo

My usual.....Very lean thin sliced sandwich ham and just a little cheese on an Omelet made with Eggbeaters (gotta get cholesterol down) wheat toast with Apple Butter. Hot coffee.

It sucks being on a low salt,sugar,cholesterol diet.     Egg whites  with  Buckwheat pancake.  :yuck:

French toast made with three eggs covered in peanut butter, blackberry jelly, real maple syrup. Ethiopian dark roast coffee made from beans I roasted and ground myself. Sometimes, instead, I make a three egg omelet with bell pepper, tomato, and lots of cheddar cheese.

• Like 1

Since we slept in today ..we had a bit of a "brunch"

Broccoli stem slivers  with raspberry vinaigrette..

No meat vegan chicken strips with sautéed onions in Evoo with sweet peas..

:)

Vegan chicken strips? I gotta see one of those chickens :)

• Like 1
Wife and I usually split a pot of Highland Grog coffee.

On Sundays we sit down and have a proper breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs with sweet peppers, onions, HOT country sausage, cilantro and cheddar cheese all over pan fried potatoes.

I've been making this breakfast sinse I was a very young boy. It's one of the very few things I still enjoy cooking.
Had a late breakfast (won't call it brunch...sounds too pretentious, for a guy like me that doesn't eat tofu...just kidding sour kraut). Ham n cheese omelet with peach jam on wheat toast and spicy sausage links, but the star of breakfast is always the coffee. Beans roasted w/in last week, freshly ground, french press, extra cream, and a lil sugar....happiness. Edited by BigK

Looks like we need to start having a meet at Dave's place on Sunday mornings.

We had a meet at Spot's place last summer and I cooked some homemade wild hog sausage and bacon over a campfire and thought a riot was going to break out when I ran out. Ya'll welcome here just the same though!

DaveS