Quick-Look!

I don't wish him to be shot and i'm not saying he deserves to get shot, but if he keeps playing these dangerous games and does get shot someday, he certainly asked for it.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'll say it. He deserves to be shot.
  • Like 1

Jackson and Pinedale Wyoming late 80's to early 90s you could still see ranchers and trappers walking down the street with side arms and carbines. Freaked out the tourist back then even.  Gun check at most bars was common.  I remember checking guns when I tended bar at the VFW in Rock Springs 92-95. 

I think the biggest issue that got him was first it is not legal to carry a long arm except in a vehicle and second he refused to present him documentation for his suppresor which he states is on a form 3. Which indicates he is now an sot/ffl.

Guess the question is WHY shouldn't a law abiding citizen be able to walk about peaceably with an AR and wearing body armor? 

I guess because it's not politically correct to do so in this day and age. I wish we all could, but that's a "no-go" right now.

DaveS

Jackson and Pinedale Wyoming late 80's to early 90s you could still see ranchers and trappers walking down the street with side arms and carbines. Freaked out the tourist back then even. Gun check at most bars was common. I remember checking guns when I tended bar at the VFW in Rock Springs 92-95.

Indiana was the same way, which is probably why all of this hand-wringing stuff makes no sense to me, I'm just used to seeing long/hand-guns in ordinary law-abiding folks hands & I don't freak out automatically thinking "OH NOES mass murdererrrrrzzzzz!".

Unloaded long gun carry is perfectly legal in TN if you can legally own the firearm...  and there is no law that says he must display documentation to a police officer on an NFA item when requested.

It will be interesting to find out if Metro PD was monitoring his website, and therefore was aware he had an FFL/SOT before this incident, since a copy of both is posted on his website.

I think the biggest issue that got him was first it is not legal to carry a long arm except in a vehicle and second he refused to present him documentation for his suppresor which he states is on a form 3. Which indicates he is now an sot/ffl.

Oxygen thievery.

Wanting someone to be injured &/or killed, because you disagree with their ill-advised, but lawful & Constitutional behavior seems a bit extreme to me.

I usually reserve those sorts of feelings for the more monsterous types of folks who commit heinous crimes, such as child molesters, mass murderers, tyrants, etc.

Wanting someone to be injured &/or killed, because you disagree with their ill-advised, but lawful & Constitutional behavior seems a bit extreme to me.

I usually reserve those sorts of feelings for the more monsterous types of folks who commit heinous crimes, such as child molesters, mass murderers, tyrants, etc.

Blah blah blah. People die for much less stupidity than what Voldemort does. When his stupidity eventually snuffs him out I will have myself a good ol laugh and take a dump in his honor.
Guest nra37922

I guess because it's not politically correct to do so in this day and age. I wish we all could, but that's a "no-go" right now.

DaveS

But it is everyone being so frickin afraid of not being PC that has greased the slope this country is on. 

But it is everyone being so frickin afraid of not being PC that has greased the slope this country is on.

There is not a damn thing politically correct about not carrying a rifle around downtown. The only place that is normal is at the range or a combat zone. With all the mass shootings that have occurred the only thing someone accomplishes by doing this is causing hysteria and making more on-the-fencers believe that people shouldn't have military style weapons.

Even if it was perfectly legal to carry a rifle around downtown locked and cocked, why on earth would you? It would only draw attention and scare the crap out of the sheep. How the f*** is that in anyway productive?
Guest nra37922

Even if it was perfectly legal to carry a rifle around downtown locked and cocked, why on earth would you? It would only draw attention and scare the crap out of the sheep. How the f*** is that in anyway productive?

Same thing can be, and has been said, about OC of handguns even though legal.  Not advocating what this man did, the current climate does not look favorably on this,  but the 2nd, and I think everyone here supports the 2nd amendment, doesn't say that he cannot just the opposite that is unless one believes in some 'common sense' restrictions to this right.  'Common sense' gun laws made by politicians scare the crap out of me.  But the laws are what the laws are and we need to live with them until changed, if they ever are.  

Same thing can be, and has been said, about OC of handguns even though legal. Not advocating what this man did, the current climate does not look favorably on this, but the 2nd, and I think everyone here supports the 2nd amendment, doesn't say that he cannot just the opposite that is unless one believes in some 'common sense' restrictions to this right. 'Common sense' gun laws made by politicians scare the crap out of me. But the laws are what the laws are and we need to live with them until changed, if they ever are.

At least there is a legitimate reason to OC with a pistol; self defense. There is no legitimate reason to walk around downtown with a loaded rifle. I'll concede that I don't think there should be a law against it, but you want to know why it will never be legal? BECAUSE IDIOT NUTBAGS LIKE LEONARD RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY!!!
Guest nra37922

At least there is a legitimate reason to OC with a pistol; self defense. There is no legitimate reason to walk around downtown with a loaded rifle. I'll concede that I don't think there should be a law against it, but you want to know why it will never be legal? BECAUSE IDIOT NUTBAGS LIKE LEONARD RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Careful as a legitimate reason to carry a loaded rifle is also self-defense as some are more comfortable/competent with a rifle or shotgun than a pistol.   What ruin this for everybody is a matter for debate, I tend to think that as the population moved west, back in 1800's and early 1900, and the cities became more 'civilized' that the sheep took over and ran off the Rams.

Careful as a legitimate reason to carry a loaded rifle is also self-defense as some are more comfortable/competent with a rifle or shotgun than a pistol.   ...

A moot point in TN, since that is not lawful.

- OS

Ok, my last  :2cents: .

I, for one, and really tired of the whole "2nd Amendment right" argument as it keeps getting presented HERE. Along with all the "sheeple" shi+, death by PC, etc.

I don't disagree with any of you. You are correct, from your logical stance. BUT you need to pull your heads out of your a$$e$, and realize that Kwik has NO INTEREST in furthering our rights at all. That is NOT WHAT HE IS ABOUT. And for you to keep pretending that he is, in your "I'm more Constitutionally correct than you are!" tirades, is not helping the real issue.

This guy is about PERSONAL GAIN, ATTENTION, AND LAWSUIT PAYOFFS. Those are his sole reasons. YOU need to get your thinking where his is, and realize the damage he causes every time he pulls a stunt that you are SO willing to defend because it's within the limits of the law. Your common sense is as compromised as his is, to a point. Come to grips with WHY HE DOES WHAT HE DOES, instead of parading out the "Well, you know, it's legal, so I support him" crap.

Rant off, I'm out.

• Like 2