52 members have voted

1. 1. How many carry a BUG or.....

• Primary with no reloads
    • Primary with 1 or 2 reloads
    • Primary with no reloads but BUG
    • Primary with reloads and BUG
    • Primary with reloads, BUG and folder knife

Guest Sancman

I carry one of the 3 GLOCKS I have a GLOCK 19,23 or 30 with at least 1 or 2 reload mags, on occasions I will even carry a BUG Taurus 605SS 357 Mag either in my briefcase or in a jacket pocket. Want to get a good quality ankle holster.

I also carry a good quality folder Fairbain / Applegate Gerber razor sharp...

So how many of you that carry a primary concealed also carry a BUG?

Edited by Sancman
spellin, what else?????
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Revelator

A spare magazine here, but no bug. Unless it's while on-duty in law enforcement, I think a back up gun is a bit too much. But I do carry a Leatherman-type thing. It's more of a tool than a weapon.

Guest Sancman

Why do you think a BUG is a bit much? For us non LEO's or for LEO's? Why?

Just curious to know.

A spare magazine here, but no bug. Unless it's while on-duty in law enforcement, I think a back up gun is a bit too much. But I do carry a Leatherman-type thing. It's more of a tool than a weapon.

I carry my 1911 Operator as my primary now... with 1 extra magazine. No BUG unless you consider my AG Russell folder... but that thing has gone everwhere with me ever since i was a teenager. *pats pocket* :rolleyes:

Guest REDDOG79

I carry my Kimber Pro Carry II and a NAA 22LR mini revolver as a BUG. But as I can't carry at work and am not allowed to have a firearm in the car I always have my Benchmade RSK with me

I really need to get a good leather 1911 mag carrier to match my Galco holster

If I am carrying my S&W 38 I will carry a speed strip and the BUG

If going out of state (like to NC where I went last) I have my SA 1911A1 in my suitcase on the slim chance that I have to use my Kimber and it gets taken as evidence

Guest Sancman
Are fleas considered a bug. Sometimes my dog will give me some. And I carry them around the house

I hear they are having a sale on flea baths at the local Petco;):screwy::drama: