Who are the rowdiest fans in the SEC?

My family is a mix of Auburn and Alabama fans but my sister graduated from UT.  My new son-in-law in an LSU fan. I was educated in Tennessee but live in North Carolina, where ACC football is what we do to kill time before basketball season starts. Most of my family believes that the LSU fans are the rowdiest. I would like to know what "real" SEC fans think?

Guest nra37922

Back when FL allowed attendees to freeze oranges to throw at the other team I would have said FL hands down.  Now maybe not so much...

Florida fans without a doubt are the worst, much more than "rowdy", just plain douchebags.  I'd say LSU fans are second but they are more rowdy in the sense of just liking to raise hell.

I do know that Tennessee fans have been treated like shit in both Gainesville and Baton Rouge.

• Like 1
I have to go with Florida as well. Even in Knoxville at a home game, the Florida fans that come out will find any excuse to act ignorant that they can. Of course I have a strong dislike for Alabama fans, but I haven't seen much out if them. Maybe because they're winning the past few years?

I have to go with Florida as well. Even in Knoxville at a home game, the Florida fans that come out will find any excuse to act ignorant that they can. Of course I have a strong dislike for Alabama fans, but I haven't seen much out if them. Maybe because they're winning the past few years?

There's Florida and Alabama fans around.

He'll, they both been winning. What's Florida's streak against UT now? Something like 8 years?

Florida fans without a doubt are the worst, much more than "rowdy", just plain douchebags.  I'd say LSU fans are second but they are more rowdy in the sense of just liking to raise hell.

I do know that Tennessee fans have been treated like #### in both Gainesville and Baton Rouge.

After going to games at Neyland for five years, and with friends who went to away games at each school - This. Absolutely. FL fans are beyond obnoxious, they're borderline dangerous. LSU fans not so much dangerous, but definitely #2 on the obnoxious scale. I've never had an issue with Bama fans - mostly they seem to appreciate the long rivalry. I'd have no problem sitting down in a bar and having a drink next to most Bama fans while watching a game.

There's Florida and Alabama fans around.

He'll, they both been winning. What's Florida's streak against UT now? Something like 8 years?

I don't see your point. There's Alabama and Florida fans around...? Florida fans are arrogant and ridiculous win or lose. I say "winning" as in the absence of losing, as in Alabama, not Florida. Not sure how Florida's record against UT comes into play. I've seen them play at other schools other than UT, it has nothing to do with Neyland Stadium or UT specifically.

Just look at the Gator Love in here.. I can't wait till Football Picks up and here y'all complain about Florida.. To be honest, the worst fans are the UT fans that I have to deal with every day. 

Guest copperhead_1911

Florida hands down as far as being rude and rowdy. I think it might be all the yankee transplants in Florida ( damn yankees as in people from up north who bring their ways with them as opposed to freedom loving yankees who appreciate dixie)

Well, as an Auburn graduate (albeit almost 30 years ago), I'd say Florida 1st ( just a bunch of  %6$#^)*&@), and LSU 2nd.

War Damn Eagle. (Hey, I was in school when Bo Jackson played....I was even in a Geography class with him........Bo knows Geography!!) ;)

Well, as an Auburn graduate (albeit almost 30 years ago), I'd say Florida 1st ( just a bunch of  %6$#^)*&@), and LSU 2nd.

War Damn Eagle. (Hey, I was in school when Bo Jackson played....I was even in a Geography class with him........Bo knows Geography!!) ;)

Bo was great, however I was at the Aubern at Tennesee game in 85 when he took himself out of the game because he was getting no yardage and it was killing his average.  We had a big sign hanging from the horseshoe that said "Bo is a good Tiger, but Tony is GGGRREAT!" in reference to Tony Robinson (the UT QB).  I think the final that day was UT 21, Auburn 7. 

This was the cover of SI the following week:

sportsillustrated-tennesseewaltztonyyrob