We've deemed you crazy for having a gun

Guest confidence

Guest confidence

This video is interesting. After watching it, you really have to wonder if they could simply say, "You're a crazy gun-nut and so we are going to commit you to a mental facility" thereby removing your right to ever own a gun again:

http://www.weapon-blog.com/2013/07/california-takes-back-legally-purchased-guns-held-by-now-prohibited-persons/?fb_source=pubv1

Is this how it will be? I mean, I have liberal friends and relatives who literally think that my mental health should be called into question because of the mere fact that I own a firearm. So is this where things are going? Are we going to start having witch hunts where friends and relatives turn each other in? First, they will commit us to a mental health facility for the mere fact of owning a gun, and then they will at that point be able to bar us from ever owning one again?

I may sound a little conspiracy theorist, sorry. It crossed my mind so I thought I would share... Just wondering if things will eventually get that bad....

I always tell them if that's the way they feel DON'T EVER call me if you're being attacked in your home or in the neighborhood and especially when the SHTF.  I had to add that this is exactly why I would be very reluctant to interfere in a situation of violence concerning strangers. They can turn on you in a heartbeat. because of this, my firearms are for the protection of me, my family and very close friends that don't question my sanity.  EVERYBODY else can KORA..!!!

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 2
Guest confidence

I always tell them if that's the way they feel DON'T EVER call me if you're being attacked in your home or in the neighborhood and especially when the SHTF.

Yup. I knew you were crazy. We'll send the gun confiscation squad your way asap....

Guest 6.8 AR

Deem me crazy all you want. It's an extension of the police state that takes the rest of my liberties. I'll have to,

at that point, determine how crazy I should get at their attempt to rid me of the rest of my liberty. That won't be

hard to determine when they come knocking.

Guest ThePunisher
Given the sentiment that the Libtard commies have deemed the Constitutional Bill of Rights supporters crazy, are we gonna prove them correct by continuing to vote them in office in 2014 or are we tired of their commie ####? Currently, we as voters still have power to stop the Libtards from completely ruining our country by unifying behind anti-Libtard candidates. I've come to the opinion that the Libtards may be right in deeming us crazy after the 2008 election, and then a repeat in 2012.
Don’t Probation and Parole Officers have anything to do in California? Violent convicted felons that aren’t in prison are probably on probation or parole. Those Officers don’t have to ask, and don’t need a warrant.

Crazy hell...according to DHS most of us are domestic terrorists.

Last I heard, there are 80+million of us mentally unstable gun owning terrorists. Probably a few million new ones since Lord Obama was elected.