NO GUN 4 U! (says Holder to Zim)

Why doesn't the DOJ butt their noses into this?

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation'...s history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent to Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you.

602987_10201487584057203_1371857438_n.jp DaveS

Why? Because Obammy and his friends are the biggest racists of all.

BTW, congratulations on the dramatic improvement in your avatar!  :up:

• Like 2
Guest nra37922

DaveS

Because black thugs on white crimes cannot be reported else the reporter/news organization are made out to be a bunch of racists.  Amazing how everything else is reported, and sometimes over reported, but these types of crimes. 

Bout the only way to safely defend oneself is to become a Muslim and claim the deceased started the fight, defamed Islam and desecrated the Koran, always have one available to plant if desired.  Then you have two protected classes going at each other in court. 

By the way; Buckeye Firearms Association is raising funds to buy Zimmerman a new gun!  :)

At the same time....

Trayvon's "parents" (and I use that term loosely) are concentrating on cashing in on Trayvon's name; I'm sure they are still grief-stricken however.

They are grief-$tricken, as long as they can cash in a few more dollars

Why? Because Obammy and his friends are the biggest racists of all.

BTW, congratulations on the dramatic improvement in your avatar!  :up:

I got "dissed" at a TM rally and saw the light brother!

Plus, I'm a member of the "Son's of Confederate Veterans".

Dave S

The s a story behind this we can’t wait to hear. biggrin.gif

Went to the rally at APSU and was told they didn't want no "white a** crackers" there. I had racism thrown right at me! P*** on them. They can relay their own message! Give folks the benefit of the doubt and they'll crap on you every time!

DaveS

Went to the rally at APSU and was told they didn't want no "white a** crackers" there. I had racism thrown right at me! P*** on them. They can relay their own message! Give folks the benefit of the doubt and they'll crap on you every time!

DaveS

WOW! I'm not surprised but wow anyway!

DaveS

You were surprised? I guess we're never too old.

Guest ThePunisher

I got "dissed" at a TM rally and saw the light brother!
Plus, I'm a member of the "Son's of Confederate Veterans".

Dave S

Glad you saw the light.
Guest nra37922

Yes, I actually was.

Dave

I really hate to say this but the fact that you were 'dissed' at the TM rally is no big surprise to me and probably not for a few others on this forum.  Racial profiling is real and all sides swim in the same sh!t with some just espousing some 'holier than thou' BS. 

The only difference between Jesse, Al, the new Black Panthers and white racist ass-wipes is that the media puts Jesse and AL on the air and gives them the aura of being righteous.  Unfortunately the 'I'm a victim', chip on the shoulder, 'dissed' BS is permeating the black community to their determent as a viable community and the country as a whole.  Black leaders my arse, all they are doing is filling in the spot of the old driver, drivers were specially selected by the White planters to control the other slaves, of the plantation days.  Substitute white planters with Democratic party and the circle is complete.

Edited by nra37922