Overhead this (racist?) conversation ...

In Atlanta, GA right now and was at the Cheesecake Factory at the Perimeter Mall (imagine Cool Springs area).  Was sitting in the bar area (not drinking, was carrying) and over head the following conversation.  I realize there are some racial aspects to what was said; but I think the conversation is proof that people are getting fed up with what's going on.  Or this could just be racist.  Also, I don't purport that everything said in the conversation is 100% factual (they said it, not me, I sat by quietly).  

Guy 1(complaining to his friend): man, dey cut me off today, took my Obamaphone, my EBT, and my disability because they found out I got a job; dey forgot about what dey owe me for all dem years my ancestors spent in slavery, haha

Guy 2 (not his friend, some other guy at bar): oh yea? they cut you off because they found out you were cheating the system?

#1: its not cheatin' punk cuz i'm related to slaves

#2: huh, i see, well i'm still waitin/ on them to start paying me back cuz of all the Jews enslaved and killed during the Holocaust

#1: dey do dat? what?! why dey do dat? if dey cut dat off then dey could pay ME!

#2: well just as many, if not more, Jewish people were enslaved and murdered during the Holocaust as were during slavery, so why shouldn't they?

#1: n**ga are you even Jewish to know what you talkin' 'bout?

#2: no, i'm not, and you ain't out pickin' my cotton fields either boy so shut the f*** up about what society owes you for being related to a slave.  being black doesn't entitle you to anything more than me being white entitles me to anything.  the only thing you're enslaved to is that EBT card, that Obamaphone, and anything else this f***ed up government gives to you without working for it, and i'm d**n tired of paying for sc**w-ups like you

#1: man f*** you, i'm gettin' out of this racist joint. (leaves without paying for his and his friends dinner)

Thankfully nothing violent went down.  I thought about posting this in the thread about white people rioting, and even though the guys do seem to be a bit racist, I think it speaks more to the growing discontent and divide between the working class and what I call the "from the tit" class.

• Like 7

Wow.  Took away his obamaphone and EBT yet he can afford to eat at Cheesecake Factory?  That's the most creative way of skipping a check I've heard of.  Nice twist on the good cop/bad cop routine.

But seriously, did you pick up Guy #2's check?

I (white) just recently fired a white guy who was every bit a moocher as Guy 1.  He had entered the Navy straight out of high school and learned the government way.   After 9 years in the Navy,  according to him, he was involuntarily separated.  My guess is he was such a bum they took the opportunity to get rid of him using the draw down as an excuse.  

So Cheesecake Factory takes WIC and no one called the pd after he stiffed the server on a check ??? Gotta love obamanomics

I don't think anyone thought about it, but we should have. Guy deserved for sure! We were just kind of all in shock. My favorite line, and perhaps it was this guys country accent and delivery was "No. And you ain't out pickin' my cotton fields either." I kind choked on my burger when that came out. Partially of shock, partially because it was funny.
Lol I can see it now media style :Cheesecake Factory offers free meals to former slaves and cotton farmers;must have ebt card and obamaphone to qualify. Jewish patrons revolt over cf not willing to provide meals to holocaust survivors. Diners leave in hoodies refusing to acknowledge their invoices for food received...news at 11....
Guest ThePunisher
The sentiment of guy# 1 is the reason that we will probably be paying reparations to these douchebags before long. If Obama can get the illegals amnesty and gun control bills passed, then reparations would be next on his commie agenda to shove down the American people's throats. Reparations is a mantra that won't go away.