White folks gonna riot???

Without a doubt...weather they carry, or let alone "approve" of guns, they know the handful of local guys to run to then hide behind

Ask me how I knew that :)
There will be a lot of that. Too bad for them, but family comes first and cops won't be there to help them, they're gonna be busy for sure.
Guest ThePunisher
He told the truth that nobody else is willing to say. You can push the white man only so far before they start pushing back. Might be the reason so many guns have been bought the last 4 years.

He told the truth that nobody else is willing to say. You can push the white man only so far before they start pushing back. Might be the reason so many guns have been bought the last 4 years.

It's not just the white man. Our commie in chief, and his friends are making it a black thing.

Guest ThePunisher

I can't come to the riot, I'm going to the range!

Me too, I've gotta get in some shooting practice. I've gotta zero in a new green laser on the Tavor.
It's almost like he's been reading all these threads on TGO.

I don't agree with him pigeon holing this as a white issue. I may not know a whole bunch of black folks, but the ones I do know would be in the same category as me; working class tax payers that do not approve of this administration pushing us to the brink. Having been in the army I've worked with more Hispanics from places like Mexico and the Dominican Republic than I could count, and they're Facebook pages are riddled with anti-Obama memes. This isn't a white issue at all. It is a middle class, backbone of America issue.
  • Like 1
Guest nra37922

We don't need to riot we just need to vote as a general monolithic bloc like the other groups do.  Not going to happen but this would cure the illness.

It's almost like he's been reading all these threads on TGO.I don't agree with him pigeon holing this as a white issue. I may not know a whole bunch of black folks, but the ones I do know would be in the same category as me; working class tax payers that do not approve of this administration pushing us to the brink. Having been in the army I've worked with more Hispanics from places like Mexico and the Dominican Republic than I could count, and they're Facebook pages are riddled with anti-Obama memes. This isn't a white issue at all. It is a middle class, backbone of America issue.

Indeed! Some people need to broaden their horizons if all they know are lazy mexicans and ebonics speaking blacks. Says more about you than it does about them.

"and I'M JOINING THEM!"   :rofl:

and oh my, he tied it to the bowls of judgement in Revelation!

now I have visions of little old ladies whirling white hankies and shouting "preach it, brother!"

And not a drop of sweat on him.

Last thought - "Wait - how did he find out??!!  Who's talking ?  Where's that microphone??!!"

Edited by R_Bert
Guest nra37922

i dont want to riot, i want a revolution and change things. hopefully it comes soon before its to late

Best learn to read the Koran in spanish