Nashville Armory gets more of my money.

It happened again. This is becoming too much of a habit. NA has once again been on the receiving end of my wallet today. I swear I didn't stop by with the intention of buying anything but low and behold they happened to have a piece I've been wanting for awhile now (me and half the country apparently).

635557B8-A0F0-4265-ACBE-B9E922DD44A1-536

B367282D-5A50-4C30-827D-63787391748D-536

So anyway I may be forced into moving into a dumpster soon, but at least it will be well defended. Hey, maybe Nashville Armory has one out back I can live in?

Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 3
Happy day indeed. I've been looking for one for awhile so glad to finally cross it off the list. It's a neat little gun, the price is right IMO ($409.00) in fact the only "downside" is that now I need to start stocking up on Glock mags and you know what that means right?

Yup, time for ole Nicky to buy a Glock. ;)
  • Like 1

Waiting for the panic to subside and by gun fund to replenish but one day I will own one of those. Good score!

Nashville Armory had one more when I left, screw waiting on the gun fund and double screw the panic. Go buy it and be one of us cool trend setters who are planning on living in industrial sized waste receptacles.

It's the wave of the future...
  • Like 1

Waiting for the panic to subside and by gun fund to replenish but one day I will own one of those. Good score!

"Gun fund to replenish"?!? Replenish?!?! What is this concept? Does not compute.
Seems like mine empties out as soon as I even get a whiff of being near a gun shop. Ha.

OP nice pick up. Is that the 9 or .40?

Happy day indeed. I've been looking for one for awhile so glad to finally cross it off the list. It's a neat little gun, the price is right IMO ($409.00) in fact the only "downside" is that now I need to start stocking up on Glock mags and you know what that means right?

Yup, time for ole Nicky to buy a Glock. ;)

SUCKER!!!

Just had to buy one, didn't you. Well now you pay the price for it. You will be buying Glock after Glock to keep the high going. 

You'll be broke and in the dumpster in no time at all. You'll have to buy extra packs just to carry all the G crap around in. You'll worry about how to get around caryring all that stuff or where you can leave it whiie you attempt to reconcile with your wife.

You'll be worse off than you ever thought possible...So...let me help you avoid all that pain and grief. Just bring me the KT. Problem solved.

I'll keep it with all mine.

• Like 2

"Gun fund to replenish"?!? Replenish?!?! What is this concept? Does not compute.
Seems like mine empties out as soon as I even get a whiff of being near a gun shop. Ha.

It is the 9mm. Setup for Glock 19 mags. The grip is a bit stubby for my tastes but certainly enough room to work with. Once you put in a magazine you don't really notice the lack of room in the grip too much.

I'm going to really enjoy shooting this one, I can already tell. :)

SUCKER!!!

Just had to buy one, didn't you. Well now you pay the price for it. You will be buying Glock after Glock to keep the high going. 

You'll be broke and in the dumpster in no time at all. You'll have to buy extra packs just to carry all the G crap around in. You'll worry about how to get around caryring all that stuff or where you can leave it whiie you attempt to reconcile with your wife.

You'll be worse off than you ever thought possible...So...let me help you avoid all that pain and grief. Just bring me the KT. Problem solved.

I'll keep it with all mine.

Well since I'm reconciled to the idea of dumpster living I think I'll be in good shape. I've got no wife (probably because no same woman would put up with my BS and I'm allergic to insane women anymore) so I think I'll be ok. All I've gotta do is get a few shopping carts welded together and my storage/transportation issue will be a thing of the past.

Yup, I think I'll be juuust fine. Thanks for the generous offer though, it's to know I have some friends willing to step up and save me from myself.

It is the 9mm. Setup for Glock 19 mags. The grip is a bit stubby for my tastes but certainly enough room to work with. Once you put in a magazine you don't really notice the lack of room in the grip too much.

I'm going to really enjoy shooting this one, I can already tell. :)

Nice set up. I've been eyeing one for awhile just haven't pulled the trigger. Def let us know what you think after you shoot it.
"Stubby" won't be an issue with that 33 rounder in there. I wonder if you a +1 extension on a G-19 mag and put it in if it would help feel better to your hand. I'm thinking about the one many people put on the G-26 mags.

Well since I'm reconciled to the idea of dumpster living I think I'll be in good shape. I've got no wife (probably because no same woman would put up with my BS and I'm allergic to insane women anymore) so I think I'll be ok. All I've gotta do is get a few shopping carts welded together and my storage/transportation issue will be a thing of the past.

Yup, I think I'll be juuust fine. Thanks for the generous offer though, it's to know I have some friends willing to step up and save me from myself.

Anytime, my friend, anytime.

I understand how all these firearms just continuously call out "Take me, take me." It's difficult to resist.

But fortunately(?), I have a wife that understands my problems and usually doesn't comment on the things I bring in.