Rachel Jeantel - profiling gays

So last night during the absolutely hilarious interview with purse morgan, jeantel blatantly labeled zimmerman as a "gay rapist"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/16/jeantel_warned_trayvon_that_zimmerman_could_be_a_gay_rapist.html

Then she digs the whole even deeper by saying he may follow trayvon home and rape his little brother

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/15/jeantel_i_told_trayvon_zimmerman_might_have_been_a_rapist.html

Hope that the gay community takes as much offense to this as they should and starts raising cane.  Would make for an interesting mishmash of entertainment for internet news.

Guest copperhead_1911

When I was watching her in court I could not help but think if the prosecution put peanut butter on her lips like they did with Mr. ED. I do believe mr ed to be more intelligent though. 

Now some radio host guy and his foundation is offering her a full ride to any African based college of her choice. They announced it right after O'Mara was interviewed.

"African" based?? Rotfl. I know what you meant but the schools are Historically Black Colleges and Universities. And she will get the scholarship only if she receives her General Education Diploma.

Sent from my GSIII using TPR 3.17
Guest ThePunisher

Now some radio host guy and his foundation is offering her a full ride to any African based college of her choice. They announced it right after O'Mara was interviewed.

Why not a white university? Oh that's right, there can be no whitey universities, b/c that would be racist. Geeze, what a crazy country we live in.

Now some radio host guy and his foundation is offering her a full ride to any African based college of her choice. They announced it right after O'Mara was interviewed.

Why not a white university? Oh that's right, there can be no whitey universities, b/c that would be racist. Geeze, what a crazy country we live in.

Frankly, because it's his (Tom Joyner's) money & he can choose to spend it as he pleases. I seriously doubt she's going to question the "hand that's feeding" her so to speak. At the end of day, he is trying to help her better herself, not a big deal. Now, will she have the self motivation to take him up on the offer, who knows.

Edited by blueghost
According to her comments, she should be charged with 2nd degree hate crime. She incited trayvon by telling him the creepy ass cracker goin to rape you and your lil brother. So it sounds like trayvon was going to lay the smack down on zimmerman because he thought he was gay. I could believe that
  • Like 1

According to her comments, she should be charged with 2nd degree hate crime. She incited trayvon by telling him the creepy ass cracker goin to rape you and your lil brother. So it sounds like trayvon was going to lay the smack down on zimmerman because he thought he was gay. I could believe that

Certainly food for thought

Edited by blueghost
Guest ThePunisher
Someone has taught her to say that gay BS. She isn't smart enough to come with up with that gay raping crap on her own.

Hope that the gay community takes as much offense to this as they should and starts raising cane.  Would make for an interesting mishmash of entertainment for internet news.

They don't have time to go after anyone but Christian Conservatives.  Remember, no matter their cause, liberals will always attack conservatives over non-conservatives.  Even if the non-cons who disagree with them do so violently.  I mean the Islamic community stomps homosexuals like grapes, but the movement won't say too much about it.  But man they gotta get out against Chik-Fil-A!

Guest 6.8 AR

The way that girl comes across, she shouldn't have trouble getting the modern day Hahvahd University on some kind

of new language studies program. Gangsta based major, of course, with social justice as a minor. You know? They say

our fearless leader went there, why not her?

The issue has been cleared up completely... She said this to address the questions:

“My education is first. I am educated. Trust me, I have a 3.0 I’m good. I need to get my life straight because this situation got a whole lot of things in my mind so I want to clear it up.”

The issue has been cleared up completely... She said this to address the questions:

“My education is first. I am educated. Trust me, I have a 3.0 I’m good. I need to get my life straight because this situation got a whole lot of things in my mind so I want to clear it up.”

So the air in her head must be compressed to weigh so much.

Sadly I have no doubt that she actually does have a 3.0 gpa at a public school somewhere, where she gets good grades and is passed either so the same teachers don't have to keep dealing with her or because "well, she's a nice girl".

Color me stupid if you will, but what does being "gay" have to do with anything?

You are born black, white, Hispanic, Asian, male, female, etc., you can't change that. You're not born a deviate, murderer, robber, pedophile or gang-banger, those are conscious actions and deliberate choices.

Why do people want to be identified and labeled with a sexual act and exhibit it in public? I don't throw my sexuality in anyone's face and want to be recognized as a special class?

I just don't get it, maybe it's my belief's and age?

Guest Lester Weevils

Color me stupid if you will, but what does being "gay" have to do with anything?

You are born black, white, Hispanic, Asian, male, female, etc., you can't change that. You're not born a deviate, murderer, robber, pedophile or gang-banger, those are conscious actions and deliberate choices.

Why do people want to be identified and labeled with a sexual act and exhibit it in public? I don't throw my sexuality in anyone's face and want to be recognized as a special class?

I just don't get it, maybe it's my belief's and age?

I can't answer your questions, but am not certain that it is settled that deviates, murderers, robbers, pedophiles or gang-bangers are not born. It is the nature-vs-nurture problem which has been endlessly researched and debated for a very long time.

There is some evidence that at least a tendency to being sociopath or psychopath is born. Am reluctant to "jump to conclusions" but am fairly certain that kids can be TRAINED to be villains. Maybe if you intentionally train kids to be villains, maybe a few out of each 100 would grow up saints in spite of the training, but I'd wager that most of them would grow up exactly as you would expect given such training.

MRI studies of convicted murderers, if I recall, have shown certain organic brain function which is different from the ordinary fella. Maybe training influenced the brain function or maybe it was "built in" due to the dice-roll of the fella's genes. Am not saying it couldn't be an intentional choice as well, some fella deciding, "I'm gonna grow up to be a scumbag." But dunno if an intentional choice would influence his brain structure. Possible an intentional choice COULD influence brain structure. I don't think that has ever been proved impossible.

If there are "born sociopaths", then the fella might turn out a murderer or robber, or it is just as possible he might turn out a wall street executive or a politician. We have sociopaths in all niches, and arguably the sociopaths in "power positions" do more damage than some murderer or robber.