Justice For Zimmerman

Guest nra37922

Guest 6.8 AR

Clarksville had a race riot in the 70's. Clarksville High School had bloody floors. School was closed the next day,

and Walter Cronkite reported it. I never knew what started it, but I was unwittingly in the middle of it in the McDonald's

parking lot the night it happened. Kinda scary event. People were bouncing off the trunk lid, saw a bunch of bloody

whites and blacks, both of who I recognized, some as friends. I kept a low profile. Police came and all the involved

parties scrambled. Funny, I don't remember what started it.

I'd just as soon not be in that situation again.

Yep, Vancouver after a playoff game is still more dangerous than all these cities where rioting was supposed to take place.

We were in Vancouver on June 4 (2nd playoff game) after getting off a cruise ship. I was really glad it was then and not on June 15.  :up:

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Justice for Zimmerman? How about justice for justice's sake. We are a nation of laws for a reason. When we become

a nation of men, so much like we are getting close to, you know the poll driven society?, we become our own mob of fools.

I don't know Zimmerman or Martin and I don't really care about his justice. All I care about is justice for everyone meted

out the same way for all. When my time comes around, that's all I could hope for. The rest is rubbish, or tyranny.

I must say I'm exceedingly disappointed in the people of Seminole County.  I was gone most of the day sunday and was anxiously awaiting getting home and turning on the 6:00 news to see the piles of ash and rubble that once was the greater Orlando area.  How dare they deprive me of such excellent entertainment.!  All LAPD did was beat up a guy and the free sh!t army nearly trashed the whole town.  I wanted to see Cinderella jump from the tallest tower as her castle burned, I wanted to see an angry mob chasing Mickey Mouse down Main St, I wanted to see some guys trying to harpoon Shamu.... 

That would've been AWESOME!   :rock:

I'm very disappointed.  :down:

:)

Edited by peejman
  • Like 2

Under Florida's incredibly good civil immunity law they have no chance of even getting to first base with a civil suite even if Zimmerman was a billionaire.

Ya know what's weird? I haven't heard a single legal talking head on the media mention that once.

- OS

• Like 2

I had my days all mixed up, as I thought our rally at TSU was last night. I found out it is Tuesday at 9pm. I found out in time to save me a bunch of gas. Ya'll be aware of that if you are out and about tomorrow night.

DSWD

Edited by DaveS

I don't think anyone here was ever at risk of wasting gas driving to one of those rallies.

Come on out Sam. It's cool, you might even have a good time! I won't let you get into trouble or anything.

DSWD

Edited by DaveS

Come on out Sam. It's cool, you might even have a good time! I won't let you get into trouble or anything.

DSWD

I won't support group with the goals of having someone lynched, while hiding behind the guise of "justice" just because their feelings were hurt over something they initially wanted.

The race pimps have officially burnt out everyone with claims of racism, no one listens to them anymore except the drones. And even when everyone involved says it's not about race, they still come screaming on the firetrucks hoping others will jump on... This isn't an equal rights rally, it's a rally for vengeance and retaliation because the mushbrains didn't get their way.
  • Like 1

Except O'Mara, he seemed pretty adamant about "immunity".

Yeah, but he intimated they'd have to go to court and get a special order of immunity or some such. Didn't simply mention the state law on the matter. Was confusing to me when I heard it.

- OS

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher
These rallies are nothing more than liberal protests that are honoring Travon Martin with attempts for more gun control.
Guest Bonedaddy

How can you put yourself intentionally in a bad situation, unknowingly? I doubt he had bad intentions, and that led to

unknowingly put himself in a bad situation.

The rest is history.

Uhhh,,,, that's what I said. Now, if he'd "known" dude was gonna jump'm then it woulda been intentional, since he followed him, doin' his job. Usually, they run from ya. Thugs, "maybe not" but how do ya know if he's a thug. Hell, my kids where hoodies. The underlying material is quite a bit different, though. As happens too often, the kid didn't help his race relations one bit and neither did the parents but I don't think they care 'bout that.

Yeah, but he intimated they'd have to go to court and get a special order of immunity or some such. Didn't simply mention the state law on the matter. Was confusing to me when I heard it.

- OS

I am pretty sure you are correct on the going back to court thing, I think he will have to seek the "Stand Your Ground" hearing, use the not guilty verdict as his evidence for the hearing, and will, as O'Mara stated be granted immunity under 776.032:

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE View Entire Chapter

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
(3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).

If they would just leave him alone, he would not have to go though all this, but if they push it, it appears he would prevail.

Of course, just a sh**house lawyer's perspective on the deal, so most likely I am wrong...

Edited by Worriedman

I want to take a moment to offer a public apology to anyone I may have offended during discussions regarding this case. I strongly believe what I believe, and I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me in a few of my posts. While some of my comments clearly came across as personal attacks, that was never my intention. If you are one of those I have offended, I sincerely apologize. 

• Like 2

Good grief; lighten up...can't you tell when someone is making a joke???

Hell, every time I go to Rangemasters for training I can guarantee you that someone will quip that I'll probably get a chance to use my new skills while I'm there...it isn't my fault if its like the 5th or 6th most dangerous cities in the country; just eight index points behind Detroit .  :screwy:

Of course its a joke.  Its always a joke.  But after 30 years, I'm tired of hearing it.  Get some new material. 

Not pissed.  You don't have a pet peeve?  Something that just grinds your gears?  

Well mine is three decades of people pissing on me because of where I live.  The joke is stale.  You are welcome to continue to use it.  But if you use it in reference to me, I will defend my city. 

Not pissed.  You don't have a pet peeve?  Something that just grinds your gears?  

Well mine is three decades of people pissing on me because of where I live.  The joke is stale.  You are welcome to continue to use it.  But if you use it in reference to me, I will defend my city. 

Actually I have many pet peeves. 

One is anybody who sits in the passing lane and isn't passing (makes me wish I had a couple of 50 calibers mounted behind the fog lights).

Another pet peeve is people who can't use the English language...not accidental errors but those who simply won't bother to learn how to speak or write clearly...makes me want to hit them upside the head with my bust of Shakespeare.

Another pet peeve are people who ask a question they don't really want an answer to then get pissed at me when I answer it.

Another pet peeve are people who have too many pet peeves.

I could go on but I think I'll stop here.  ;)

• Like 1
Guest nra37922

As far as Memphis goes it was, and parts still are, nice.  But when the New Madrid cuts loose again, probably sooner rather than later, Memphis will be the new worlds Atlantis.  Then you talk about a SHTF situation!

But getting back to Zimmerman well old Fast and Furious Eric Holder is bitchin about the Stand Your Ground laws and using TM as the poster boy.

Guest ThePunisher

But getting back to Zimmerman well old Fast and Furious Eric Holder is bitchin about the Stand Your Ground laws and using TM as the poster boy.

These commies are determined to get your guns, and people are willing to give up their 2nd A rights by continuing to vote these commies in office. Voting has consequences.