Where to buy Merrell boots

Spots

I'm looking to try out a few different pairs of Merrell boots. I am really intrested in the Sawtooths but can't seem to find anyone who stocks that model local to Knoxville. Can someone point me in the right direction? Gander Mountain has a few pair but no sawtooths, just other models. And I am very wary of ordering an untested boot online without trying it on for fit in a store first.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Sportmans Whse. in Chattanooga has quite a few Merrells. Not sure what styles though.
423-892-6300 might get you the answer though.

I might give them a shot if I can't find somebody in Knoxville. Id rather not drive a coupl3 hours each way if I coukd help it.

Spots, you have good taste, bro. Luv me some Merrell shoes.

Ive been wearing boots I had from the Marines since I got out. My last pair of steel toed hot weather boots are starting to come apart and I have one pair of USMC rat boots that got issued with FROG gear on my last deployment. Im throwing thebold steel toes away and the RAT boots are stepping up to work boots, which means construction work, mostly masonry so they get covered in mortar and concrete and mud constantly. Im buying the Merrells as woods/everyday/casual boots after hearing so many good things about them.

I'm wearing Sawtooths here in AFG.  Great boots but I had them start to come apart and I've only been using them 4 months or so.  I also have the MOAB mids.  I prefer them over the Sawtooths.  They're lighter and more breathable even though they're waterproof.  My Sawtooths have had an eyelet (or whatever the attaching point near the top is called) pop loose and on my right boot, the sole started to separate on the front/both sides.

I hear Merrell has some excellent CS though.

This is ridiculous. Ive been to Elliots, Gander mountain, and Bass Pro and none of them have Sawtooths. Offered to special order but that defeats the purpose of buying from a store. I just wanna try them on before buying

If you're trying to size them, I've found that they fit true to size.  I wear 11.5 in them.....11.5 in New Balance Minimus, all my Merrel boots and shoes, 11.5 in Brooks, Nike boots, Oakley boots.

Honestly, I kinda doubt you'll find them laying around a store.  I got mine online.

What about dicks or academy?? Also patriot surplus on the net may have em hth

Checked both of those yesterday. Thought I loathe going into Dicks since the little stunt they pulled after Sandy Hook.

If you're trying to size them, I've found that they fit true to size. I wear 11.5 in them.....11.5 in New Balance Minimus, all my Merrel boots and shoes, 11.5 in Brooks, Nike boots, Oakley boots.

Honestly, I kinda doubt you'll find them laying around a store. I got mine online.

Yeah I'm just trying to size them. Good to know they fit true to size. Guess I'll bite the bullet and order online from a place with a good return and exchange policy.

Hammer, call Mahoney's in Johnson City 423 -282-5413 (ask for men's shoe dept.) and see what they have to say. I have been giving them my Merrell business for years and they are great to work with in my experience. I have taken multiple pairs of boots to test wear in the house to ensure comfort and I highly recommend them. Gentleman's handshake on working something out to get the boots to you for a test fit, I jave family in Dutch Valley which is where I am from.

If you're looking for work/lineman boots, have you considered Whites? Those are some durable boogers too

Im looking more for hiking and everyday boots. I like logging style boots for work and love whites for that.

You need to run up to the Merrell outlet in Sevierville.

Sawtooths are considered retail and they are a wholesaler. I called and was told the closest Merrell dealer with them was Birmingham. No idea how the Merrell store doesnt carry them but they dont. Tha ks for all the help guys

I've found that most Merrell styles fit the same as the others. That is, they don't fit me, but they're consistent in how/where they don't fit me. If I knew style A fit me, I'd feel pretty sure that style B would do the same.

Personally, I'm now hooked on Keen.