Please Mr. Obama leave us alone !!! Egyptian people

A lot of shocking vids out there what is our goverment doing ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tH-yV7eTBA and a very shocking vid watch at your own risk graffic the 2nd vid Glenn beck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJfFrkzf8I Edited by ted
  • Like 1

There are many who like to dismiss Glenn Beck, but I have to say that he is exactly right on this issue. We are backing rebels who are doing atrocious things to other humans and our president does not care what the American people think about it. I watched the video the other day of Syrian rebels cutting of the head of a priest. It can be found easily on youtube. Anyone who would support these people is evil, and that includes Republicans as well as the president. I'm not sure if this has been discussed here but I feel if things keep going as they have been going, we will cease to exist as the country we have always known.

Guest Bonedaddy

"....we will cease to exist as the country we have always known."

Hmmmm......Kinda feel like that already happened, years ago.

Guest 6.8 AR

A lot of shocking vids out there what is our goverment doing ???

Your first video sums it up, as to your question about what our current administration is doing. Just as the Carter

and Clinton administrations did.

"....we will cease to exist as the country we have always known."

Hmmmm......Kinda feel like that already happened, years ago.

True, a lot has changed over my 52 years, but did we really expect everything to always stay the same. I'm sure my grandfather said the same thing when he was looking at his 60's, but what I'm talking about is the country ceasing  to exist. Think Nazi Germany in the late 30's. I know not everybody here are Christians, but it sure looks to like things are happening that were predicted over 2000 years ago and the current administration and some select republicans are hastening it right on along.

Arabs chop each other's heads off all the time. Usually it involves something religious, but rarely is it involving a Christian victim. They just like having an excuse to chop heads off because they are all savages at heart. Best we keep our wiener as far from the salad shooter as possible.

For more on what our policy on Middle East politics should be please refer to S.O.D. lyrics.

We got involved in Egypt originally because of pressure to the WH by McCain and Graham ( and other NeoCons) to back the  then rebels. ( How soon we forget what really goes on!) We need to stay out of the Middle east completely. If anybody attacks Israel then we come to her aid, otherwise back off! This is an Islamic problem and we are Christians, and we have nothing to gain. Contrary to popular belief we are not dependent on Middle East Oil. The only ME oil we use in quantity is Saudi and they don't like any of the other ME nations! We could even cut off from Saudi Arabia and make up the difference overnight with more oil from Canada and Mexico.

• Like 3
Guest Bonedaddy

We'll never stay outta the Middle East as long as we need foreign oil. The shippin routes are the main reason for war there and that canal is of extreme importance to that end.

We got involved in Egypt originally because of pressure to the WH by McCain and Graham ( and other NeoCons) to back the  then rebels. ( How soon we forget what really goes on!) We need to stay out of the Middle east completely. If anybody attacks Israel then we come to her aid, otherwise back off! This is an Islamic problem and we are Christians, and we have nothing to gain. Contrary to popular belief we are not dependent on Middle East Oil. The only ME oil we use in quantity is Saudi and they don't like any of the other ME nations! We could even cut off from Saudi Arabia and make up the difference overnight with more oil from Canada and Mexico.

Man I was waiting to hear that, I would like to see us completly divorce the middle east except to help protect Isreal. Tell China and Russia they can have the middle east if they want it including Saudia Arabia. We will save our aid money we give those countries and expand Isreals missle defense system and give them a nuclear sub stocked with 50 or so medium range nukes, Isreal in turn will provide us with intelligence of anyone planning to attack us in some way.

With all the oil we get from TX and the gulf there has to be alot more oil in Mexico, pressure the Mexican government to open more land to oil companies and private drillers and have a good ol fasion oil boom in Mexico, jobs for Mexicans in Mexico and a solid contract to sell to America at a fair price.

Of course I know i'm dreaming, with the politicians we elect that will never happen.

• Like 1

We import almost no Middle Eastern oil, if we'd build the new Keystone pipeline it would bring in more oil than we import from the middle east....  So why exactly are we there?

We'll never stay outta the Middle East as long as we need foreign oil. The shippin routes are the main reason for war there and that canal is of extreme importance to that end.

I showed the top vid to a guy here at work and he was shocked after I explained some of the finer details to him about their "coup". Our government has supported these terrorists since the 80's look at the Afghanies, we gave them weapons and training to fight the Russians, the CIA's and their go between guy was Osama Bin Laden!!! Don't trust your government, I know it sounds tinfoilish but lets be honest, companies like Monsanto and the ilk are who TRULY run this country now. That fast track came about roughly 100 years ago with the industrial revolution.