Nose hairs

Guest Bonedaddy

Jerk'm out. It don't bother me. Makes my brother cry, though. I cain't hack'm stickin' outta my nose. I can feel'm move in the air and bug the crap outta me.

Guest Keal G Seo

Just trim them up with beard trimming scissors when I get to cleaning up that area. When not available to me I brush them up with my fingers...maybe try to pin them down if there is tacky glue up there :P

Guest Bonedaddy

I've done that by accident, a time or twelve. When blowin' flames, by mouth, usin' butane, never fo'get to blow when ya light up the Bic. :stunned:

my complaint is that when I trim them I end up with a painful nub in my nose.  I mean really painful.  More painful than homos getting married or black people getting shot by whitey. ;)

• Like 1
Guest Bonedaddy

Ever since Brett Micheals like ta died from jerkin' nose hairs out, I wonder when I'm gonna croak. Maybe I should be snortin' up some dirty coke. Might speed things up a bit.

I have this. Unlike some I tried, it actually cuts without pulling. The sideburn/neckline attachment works pretty well on bottom of 'stache, too. They eyebrow trimmer, meh. Bout 20 clams, though.

14035833_120809160000.jpg

- OS

I have this. Unlike some I tried, it actually cuts without pulling. The sideburn/neckline attachment works pretty well on bottom of 'stache, too. They eyebrow trimmer, meh. Bout 20 clams, though.

14035833_120809160000.jpg

- OS

I got news fer ya.... It ain't werkin.... ;)

• Like 1

My little beard trimmer works for my misaligned schnozz with some pushing and pulling of the nostrils, but mainly I just yank 'em out.  Once you do it enough, it ceases to hurt anymore.  Ear hairs get yanked with extreme prejudice.  I also have to keep my eyebrows trimmed, which seems kinda crappy, since I'm 34 and still can't grow decent sideburns.  At least I don't have back hair...