Best place to live in TN?

Guest superslacker

I've liked everywhere I visited, including some hell-holes. I just get into local cultures and enjoy them.

Have you been down Michigan Avenue between I-94 and Tiger Stadium in Detroit? I used to be a tail-gunner on a beer truck on that run. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Come on up the ridge and take a look around northern Sumner and Macon county. Property taxes are low and property prices are still reasonable. You are one hour from Bowling Green, Nashville, and Hendersonville (lots of malls). You are around an hour away from Percy Priest Lake, Cordell Hull Lake, Dale Hollow and Old Hickory lakes. Just have to drive a little slower so you don't hit the deer at night. I don't know for sure which side God is actually with in this world , but I'm pretty sure he stops off for the fried chicken Sunday afternoons in Macon County! I am retired and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Guest canynracer
SODDY DAISY IS SMALL AND 10 TO 20 MINS.FROM SHOPPING MALLS.IT IS AT THE LAKE.AND THE VW PLANT IS BUILDING ABOUT 20 MINS.FROM HERE.:up:

NO NEED TO YELL....

hehehehe

Gladeville,TN. Percy Priest Lake to the south about 10 min away, Old Hickory Lake to the north about 15 min away. Downtown Nashville to the west about 20 mins. Memphis is about a 2 1/2 hour drive, Knoxville around 2 hours. The Nashville Super Speedway is 10 min to the south east of me. Lebanon, Smyrna, Murfreesboro and Mt. Juliet are all a 10 to 15 minute drive and we still have to be careful driving due to all the deer and wildlife in this area. 2 indoor ranges within 20 min and one outdoor range about 10 min away.