Finally took the HCP class.

Guest eyebedam

Guest eyebedam

So yesterday I was finally scheduled to take my HCP class in Mt. Juliet. The instructer made if fun. He knows how cheesy the video is but he did his best to keep it entertaining. Is it just me or have others thats taken the class noticed no matter where you are or where you take it theres always 1 douschbag in a class that has to comment on every single thing discussed that hes experienced it in his own life. I was so ready to tell this goob just to shut the hell up. Dont nobody care about what all youve done. It was just senseless crap. Anyway hopefully I can get to the Dept of safety & get my app in tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can get fingerprinted there at the same time I put my app in & if not where do I go to do it?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sermon8r

Bufords Place on hill ave can print you with no apointment.

you have to bring a MO or you can sign up online and pay with a CC the same day you finish at the DL station

Guest eyebedam

you have to bring a MO or you can sign up online and pay with a CC the same day you finish at the DL station

what do you mean sign up online? Do you have the link to it?

Guest Verbal Kint

Grats on finishing the class and getting closer to having your permit!

Is it just me or have others thats taken the class noticed no matter where you are or where you take it theres always 1 douschbag in a class that has to comment on every single thing discussed that hes experienced it in his own life. I was so ready to tell this goob just to shut the hell up. Dont nobody care about what all youve done. It was just senseless crap.

Just look at the bright side... you had to deal with one moron for a day, then got to escape when the day was over. The instructors have to endure that crap every class they teach, as yes there does seem to be one in every one. ;)

IIRC, I took my certificate to the DL Testing Station, and filled out the paperwork. Then I went to Academy of Personal Protection & Security (Hill Ave. Nashville) for the fingerprinting. I was in and out of there in less than 5 minutes. No appointment needed.

BTW, Congrats on finally getting through the HCP class. Yes, we had complete morons in our class as well. And no, I wasn't one of them. ;)

Edited by TripleDigitRide

I got my fingerprints done @ Bufords last year. I had already been to the DL station and paid my $115 there and there was no aditional charge for fingerprinting. I think that all I did was show him my paperwork from the state. I don't know of anything you can do online as far as getting your HCP. What part can you sign up online? Please correct me if I am wrong.

eyebedam, congrats on passing that tough class.

My guess is 85 days til permit is in hand. That would be Nov. 3

Let me know how close I am.

Anyone else care to take a guess?

(For your sake I hope it is sooner)

Edited by Volzfan
I got my fingerprints done @ Bufords last year. I had already been to the DL station and paid my $115 there and there was no aditional charge for fingerprinting. I think that all I did was show him my paperwork from the state. I don't know of anything you can do online as far as getting your HCP. What part can you sign up online? Please correct me if I am wrong.

My recollection is exactly the same as yours.

Im just gonna run by there after I turn in the paperwork. Now If I can only find my Birth Certificate.

If you don't find your birth cert. you can get a copy @ the link below. I had to do this and I think it only took a few days to get it in my hand by requesting it online. That is if you were born in TN. If not then check with that state. Most states can probably also get you a copy online now.

http://health.state.tn.us/vr/index.htm#RECORDS