New AR build

I'm gathering parts for my first ground-up AR15 build. So far I have a Noveske lower and a Vltor Mur upper coming. Next on the list is a Geissele trigger. I noticed multiple 3-gun triggers available. Which one fits the Noveske lower? There's no chance I might end up ordering some class-3 unusable trigger by accident? They would make that clear, right?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies. I'm up to my a$$ in PMAGs and ammo from my other AR. The hard part seems to be finding a Noveske barrel these days for less than what I paid for my last assembled AR. It would be cool to get a BCG matched to the barrel, but I figure any millspec will do. I've never had to set headspace and hope I wont have to.

I had posted this here yesterday, but for some reason it posted it in "deal-spotter". I'm confused as to why.

Guest 6.8 AR

Thanks for the replies. I'm up to my a$$ in PMAGs and ammo from my other AR. The hard part seems to be finding a Noveske barrel these days for less than what I paid for my last assembled AR. It would be cool to get a BCG matched to the barrel, but I figure any millspec will do. I've never had to set headspace and hope I wont have to.

I had posted this here yesterday, but for some reason it posted it in "deal-spotter". I'm confused as to why.

I just got a Noveske 5.56 barrel. They may have a few still in stock, but not many. Most do show out of stock.

My link above goes to my "deal spotter" post in the other forum, you followed it and posted there.

- OS