Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

BSNBC News Update

Al Charlatan is reporting that George Zimmerman is to be indicted in Casey Anthony murder.   Jesse Jackass will have more live at 11 exclusively on BSNBC

You conjure up some wild stuff man!!!

Dave

• Like 1

There may not be a not guilty verdict. The six women on the jury may decide that it would be better to sacrifice one innocent man than to start the looting, rioting, and burning that might cost many more lives. That would not be my decision but it could well be theirs.

No way. A guilty verdict would require 100% approval. You think six people (men or women) would sacrifice a man because they fear riots? If a guilty verdict comes down it’s because they believe he is guilty.
  • Like 2
Guest nra37922

No way. A guilty verdict would require 100% approval. You think six people (men or women) would sacrifice a man because they fear riots? If a guilty verdict comes down it’s because they believe he is guilty.

A guilty verdict can also come down because they are scared.  Convict the man and go about their lives, without having to look over their shoulders or the guilt of causing riots, knowing that an appeal will be forthcoming and the verdict more than likely overturned and a new trial being granted, if the State wants to put on another show trial tat is.

Edited by nra37922

A guilty verdict can also come down because they are scared.  Convict the man and go about their lives, without having to look over their shoulders or the guilt of causing riots, knowing that an appeal will be forthcoming and the verdict more than likely overturned and a new trial being granted, if the State wants to put on another show trial tat is.

Nothing is impossible. However, I've served on a couple of juries; one was for armed robbery/home invasion that was going to send the perp away for a long time. In both instances, we came together and really tried to make a wise and correct decision; I'd like to think that most juries do...more than that, however, I do believe most people "rise to the occasion" and understand how serious it is to send someone to prison for 20 years or more and as such, will attempt to do what's right rather than what's expedient.
  • Like 1

I would surely hope a verdict of innocence or guilt would come down based of evidence or a lack thereof instead of being based on fear.

Dave

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR
Which means she has none. She lived one
place, the father another, and Trayvon went
wherever. The parents should have been
shamed enough to stay off any testimony.

Something about putting lipstick on a pig. She
helped no one and was up there for a blatant
stab at some perverted form of redemption.

I would hope to find out she was put up to it because she looked rather stupid. She knows
he wasn't a saint.
Guest 6.8 AR

I would surely hope a verdict of innocence or guilt would come down based of evidence or a lack thereof instead of being based on fear.
Dave

We all do, but strange things can happen in
politically charged trials. Fear is a great motivator.
Guest nra37922

Which means she has none. She lived one
place, the father another, and Trayvon went
wherever. The parents should have been
shamed enough to stay off any testimony.

Something about putting lipstick on a pig. She
helped no one and was up there for a blatant
stab at some perverted form of redemption.

I would hope to find out she was put up to it because she looked rather stupid. She knows
he wasn't a saint.

With this political show trial anything that can possibly stick to the wall is going to be thrown against ZImmerman.  The so called reporters at BSNBC will hopefully go into an on screen meltdown when GZ is found Not Guilty, that is if the jury isn't scared to render the correct verdict.

As far as the mama being stupid well they already scared the Homeowners Association out of, I believe, one million dollars and have trade marked TM items so she/they aren't that stupid.

Wait until the TM books come out. 

With this political show trial anything that can possibly stick to the wall is going to be thrown against ZImmerman.  The so called reporters at BSNBC will hopefully go into an on screen meltdown when GZ is found Not Guilty, that is if the jury isn't scared to render the correct verdict.

As far as the mama being stupid well they already scared the Homeowners Association out of, I believe, one million dollars and have trade marked TM items so she/they aren't that stupid.

Wait until the TM books come out. 

Greedy and stupid often go hand in hand; I suspect Trayvon's bio-parents are both

I'm sure whatever marketing genius is displayed here is coming from a different source than the "parents"

Guest nra37922

I cannot wait for this trial to be over so the press can report on more pressing issues like black on black murders in the major welfare cities or maybe even black on white rapes and murders.  . 

Guest 6.8 AR

More of the media is covering their collective asses by attenuating their positions about this trial. I heard a couple reports

that some are reporting that a conviction is not now possible. I didn't hear the actual newscast by the reporters, but I am

confident they sounded disappointed while delivering their drivel.

why is she fuzzy on screen?  when they do split screens she is blurry but her guests are high def.  Kind of funny looking.  I assume it is to hide her hideousness

Edited by Mike.357

Great witness, Vietnam Combat Veteran that was a Doc, explains that medics have the ability to tell who it is that needs help when they are injured before even getting there. He got emotional as it brought back memories he wished he didn't want to recall ever again.. When he asked and he got  emotional. Prosecutor is not trying to drill him, pretty low since the guy has some demons that haunt him. 

Prosecution is stuck on the recording about the "These a-holes always get away", not anything else, guess they are trying to drive that point instead of defending their stance.. 

Edited by Joseg

Prosecution is stuck on the recording about the "These a-holes always get away", not anything else, guess they are trying to drive that point instead of defending their stance.. 

I'm kind of stuck on that notion too.

Dave