Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

Guest 6.8 AR

why is she fuzzy on screen?  when they do split screens she is blurry but her guests are high def.  Kind of funny looking.  I assume it is to hide her hideousness

Probably to make her somehow look better than she does. The vanity of television.

Nancy Grace is a sanctimonious gasbag. I despise that woman.

Yeah but she's fun to hate. Sometimes I think it's just an act. No one could possibly be that bad in every way.

why is she fuzzy on screen?  when they do split screens she is blurry but her guests are high def.  Kind of funny looking.  I assume it is to hide her hideousness

Haven't seen her do quotation fingers in a while. Did she stop completely, or cutting back?

• Like 2
...Prosecution is stuck on the recording about the "These a-holes always get away", not anything else, guess they are trying to drive that point instead of defending their stance.. 

Well of course they are, they have no real evidence so what else can they do but concentrate on innuendo!

• Like 1

It was pretty obvious to me that Tracy Martin was lying. I remember right after the shooting happened when Mr. Martin said it wasn't his son crying for help.

Now he's claiming he never said that. I'm more convinced than ever that it was Zimmerman asking for help.

It was pretty obvious to me that Tracy Martin was lying. I remember right after the shooting happened when Mr. Martin said it wasn't his son crying for help.

Now he's claiming he never said that. I'm more convinced than ever that it was Zimmerman asking for help.

Doesn't matter. Both cops testified today that he said is wasn't him. He has been double debunked.

I'm watching HN or whatever it is.  They have 4 people on.  Most of the time they are all talking at once. They have 3 TM supporters and 1 GZ supporter best I can tell since when either of the 3 talk, everybody shuts up. But when the 1 talks they all talk. It's much better with the sound off which is how I'm watching it now. got tired of the beoching.... OH...and I'm :popcorn:   O crap...now they have 5 people, so I'm guessing its 4 to 1 now...LOL

Edited by Randall53

Toxicology report will be admitted.

Granted the prosecution wanted to keep any mention (or evidence) of Trayvon's illegal drug use from the jury, but it is pretty obvious that Zimmerman originally became suspicious about Trayvon because of his odd behavior as per his observation of "acting like he's on drugs or something" during his initial 911 description of Trayvon.

I'm watching HN or whatever it is.  They have 4 people on.  Most of the time they are all talking at once. They have 3 TM supporters and 1 GZ supporter best I can tell since when either of the 3 talk, everybody shuts up. But when the 1 talks they all talk. It's much better with the sound off which is how I'm watching it. OH...and I'm :popcorn:

Nothing better than a table full of gun hating libtards trying to make heads or tails of a self defense shooting. Somebody needs to toss a lit pack of firecrackers into that room.

• Like 2

I be lying too with that black (read African American if you prefer) woman and ex wife was staring holes through my soul.....

Just heard that TM's toxicology reports are allowed to come into play, showing he had high levels of THC (big surprise!) in his system the night of.

He actually had very low trace amounts of THC in his system the night he was murdered.  I meant to say killed. I'll keep the rest to myself.

Dave

Edited by DaveS

He actually had very low trace amounts of THC in his system the night he was murdered.

Dave

Murdered? Even after the evidence is in? Yep, I heard the levels were pretty low. Deosn't matter, since the whole circus is about ignoring evidence and feeeelings. Might as well feeeel that Travon was a pothead.

He actually had very low trace amounts of THC in his system the night he was murdered.

Dave

Any amount of an illegal substance in your body that is detectable is a high amount.

But, to specify; there are multiple types of testing performed.  One is for the inactive "11-nor-9-carboxy-thc" which is the metabolite left over from the oxidized THC - this is the inactive type that basically plays no role in the level of intoxication. The other tests are for "11-oh-thc" and "11-cooh-thc" which when both are detected, that means intoxication is very likely and the consumption was recent.

Have to remember all of these will come into play, because this wasn't a simple EMIT urine test showing a simple level - the blood tests show everything... so a "low level" of THC, isn't necessarily a low level - it could be an extremely high level of oh and cooh, and still show a low overall level.

*had to reference the specifics of that online, it's been about 10 years since I've done any classes on it.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1

Murdered? Even after the evidence is in? Yep, I heard the levels were pretty low. Deosn't matter, since the whole circus is about ignoring evidence and feeeelings. Might as well feeeel that Travon was a pothead.

Actually, the news just reported that the ME's report said he had enough THC in his system to make TM feel paranoid but I guess that some J4T folks still grabbing at straws have a different definition of "trace amounts". ;)

He actually had very low trace amounts of THC in his system the night he was murdered.  I meant to say killed. I'll keep the rest to myself.

Dave

There Mikegibean, I fixed it for ya!  ;)

Dave

Edited by DaveS
Guest Lester Weevils

Thanks, Sam1. Wasn't aware that there are tests that can distinguish between overall THC level and THC intoxication. Years ago a (now finally reformed) pot-head acquaintance got in trouble at his work for very high THC levels. The company claimed it was the highest concentration they had ever tested. But he didn't smoke the garbage at work and supposedly would have been "sober" at work. I'd wondered, if THC levels can build up to such high concentrations, why potheads aren't "perpetually high" and would require a couple of months to "come down" (when the THC finally washes out of his system).

YW, I had no idea it was that complex either until going to school for it (which ended up as a complete waste of money).  Beforehand, I had always thought that drug tests detected the actual chemical, but they do not.. They test for metabolites created from your body processing the chemicals.

This is also why you cannot be charged for possession of a controlled substance for failing a drug test, because technically you don't have it in your body once the compound has oxidized. 

Guest Bonedaddy

I agree 100%.

Me too. I drink a beer or three, once in a while (12-15 a month maybe, less in the cool months) yet, it's easy enough to see how it can change your thankin' (redundant edit) and temperment much quicker than weed. Seen too many just get plum damn mean as spurned butch lesbian (they're mean as hell, I know) on the hard stuff. Not the best combo, I'm a thankin'.

Edited by Bonedaddy

Martin probably smoked weed regularly.  I doubt he was high when he was shot.  Pot does not make people violent.  If anything being high would have caused him to run home.  

Pot may cause paranoia but with that as well I never saw anyone who was high looking for confrontation.

The testimony from Zimmerman's friends was predictable.    Martins father is lying and was called out on it by two policeman.

I still absolutely see no evidence that Zimmerman murdered Martin.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 3