VIDEO: My Kel-Tec PMR-30 Broke!

Fitty%

Mine's been getting better as the round count has gone up, it's very ammo picky as well. Any ammo where the case wall dents/deforms during loading jams every 5 rounds. When the cases stay in shape, it's better, though not perfect. I think I might have some issues with the magazines.

Still a -lot- of fun, and one of my favorites. I can't keep 22mag around because of it.

Mine's been getting better as the round count has gone up, it's very ammo picky as well. Any ammo where the case wall dents/deforms during loading jams every 5 rounds. When the cases stay in shape, it's better, though not perfect. I think I might have some issues with the magazines.

Still a -lot- of fun, and one of my favorites. I can't keep 22mag around because of it.

Yeah...Im going to upload part 2 of my review "Pros vs Cons" tomorrow

Cool gun, I like the sights too.

I'm not making excuses for KT, but parts break sometimes. I've seen really high dollar guns break a slide stop pin. I even saw a factory front sight fall right off a Glock at a match once. I broke a factory front sight off my G34 while practicing drawing it from a Kydex holster. $hi+ happens.

I'm curious, when you have a firm 2-handed grip, does it still have the same feeding issues?
Bleh, sorry to hear you are having issues with your Keltec man, those PMR-30's are really neat guns.

In fact KT is one of the most innovative firearms companies around, I guess it is inevitable that some of their more unique ground breaking designs will have some teething issues.

Hang in there man, I am betting KT will fix it no questions asked, their warranty/customer service is pretty good.

One of the first handguns I ever bought was a P3AT. It was a piece of junk and it failed bigtime at the range one day. I thought "What if that happened when I really needed it?".

I'm aware that any firearm can have problems, but as soon as it came back from the factory and I made sure that it was working, I got rid of it at a gun show. I'll never own another Kel Tec.

I guess I have just been lucky so far. I have owned 2 pf9's and 2 P3Ats. My brother has a PMR30 all have been excellent guns. Only gripe I have is the PMR 30 is an SOB to put 30 rounds in the mag.
  • Like 1

Well I wish I could try a firm 2-handed grip but my right arm isn't there.

Well, don't I look like an ass hole?

I had no idea, 50. I assumed you were holding the camera? Edited by BigK

Speaking of holding the camera, how did you get that camera angle and still see down both sights? Were you were watching the camera's screen as the only point of view?

I put the pistol in front of the camera an use the LCD screen live view to line up the sites. You should check out the other "Pistol POV" videos I've made on my channel.

the video was weird for me

I kept thinking,I wish this guy would use both hands   :cool:

But I am not a fan of the brand,they are plagued with failures and cheap MFG processes

I owned one (PF9) and it was also a POS,the only saving grace is the company is happy to send

you replacement parts in their dime

But I am not a fan of the brand,they are plagued with failures and cheap MFG processes

I owned one (PF9) and it was also a POS,the only saving grace is the company is happy to send

you replacement parts in their dime

Well, George Zimmerman's worked pretty well for him.  

:hiding: