Murfreesboro intruder shot

Guest carter

Guest Emtdaddy1980
He could always claim that the gun loaded itself and shot the prone suspect multiple times. There's the article in Ms magazine he could site as precedent.

My thoughts exactly.. Homeowner needs  more range time.. Now we have to pay the medical bill, the intruders criminal lawyer bill and tie up our already overwhelmed judicial system when his family files the civil lawsuit against the homeowner for mental anguish due to their loved one that is a good person that everyone loves and would never do anything to nobody.   

Edited by Earl33
Guest carter

Obamacare at it's finest.. Sorry had to throw that in there. he must have been hit pretty good.. Hope the shooter has an extra gun.. 

ya it had to be something the medics thought was serious to bypass MTMC for Vandy... most the extremity GSW's go to MTMC or simple GSW's... belly shots and others that will require a trauma surgeon go to Vandy, ya call police don't take matters into your own hands? Seriously Kyle, what would of been there response time... Police are here to report, you have to take care of the rest.

And yes this pisses me off, they should stick him with the bill! the government TennCare, Medicare should NOT pay for injuries caused if you where in the middle of committing a crime, but the dumb ass government will.

Edited by carter
  • Administrator

I don't know the particulars but this statement sucks...

"Well, it's never okay to use deadly force to defend property, but in this case, what we understand happened is he was in fear for his life, and so what we have to do is look at several factors surrounding exactly what happened and then make a determination whether or not to present that to a grand jury," said Murfreesboro Police spokesman Sgt. Kyle Evans.

Defending your home â‰  defending property.

• Like 5
Guest carter

that is correct... they have to look at how to screw the good guy... typical government... I want the media to post a picture of the fool that broke in his garage or what ever... wanna see how it is or a name at least... 

I don't know the particulars but this statement sucks...

Defending your home ≠ defending property.

Agreed, a homeowner has no idea of what is going through an intruders mind, all that the homeowners *know* is that they are in a (potentially) very dangerous situation, desperate people do desperate things.
Defending yourself from an intruder is "taking matters into your own hands"??? You're dang right it is. Who else's hands are going to do it?

I wish these liberal fruitcakes who write this dribble would find themselves hopelessly at the mercy of a violent sociopath so they can understand that there is no such thing as the cavalry; just you, the bad guy and the rest of your life to make a decision on how to handle it.
  • Like 3