Senator Bob Corker takes lead pushing amnesty bill

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Guest AmericanWorkMule

I'm sure we all knew it was going to happen as wishy washy as both our senators are.

The Senate’s Gang of Eight and a pair of Republicans are near a deal that would beef up the immigration bill’s border security language and break a major impasse between the two sides, senators and aides say.

Sens. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and John Hoeven (R-N.D.), who are negotiating with the Gang of Eight, have briefed their fellow Republicans on the deal and said the reception was “good.”

I just got back from Washington D.C. protesting this BS.

IMHO....

What a spineless bunch of pandering scumbags they are for even thinking about passing such a monstrosity of a bill. And that's what it basically is, pandering to illegals in hopes once they're legalized, they will vote for them in future elections - costing tax payers at the federal and local state level tons of money (welfare, social security, etc.).

I heard on the radio it also exempts the illegals from Obamacare and gives employers an incentive to hire them over legal immigrants and Americas since they would not have to deal with the cost of Obamacare on the employers side as well.

A picture from where I stood.

7ytezy7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

It's really funny when comparing his campaign against Ford to how he changed his views today. He is on

record contradicting everything he speaks for, now. His campaign spoke exactly the opposite.

Like Mark Levin said, last night. Bob Corker is a liar!

• Moderators

It's really funny when comparing his campaign against Ford to how he changed his views today. He is on
record contradicting everything he speaks for, now. His campaign spoke exactly the opposite.

Like Mark Levin said, last night. Bob Corker is a liar!

You do realize he is a US senator, right? Just saying.

I just got back from Washington D.C. protesting this BS.

IMHO....

What a spineless bunch of pandering scumbags they are for even thinking about passing such a monstrosity of a bill. And that's what it basically is, pandering to illegals in hopes once they're legalized, they will vote for them in future elections - costing tax payers at the federal and local state level tons of money (welfare, social security, etc.).

I heard on the radio it also exempts the illegals from Obamacare and gives employers an incentive to hire them over legal immigrants and Americas since they would not have to deal with the cost of Obamacare on the employers side as well.

A picture from where I stood.

7ytezy7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you from those of us who couldn't be there.

Make no mistake about it, if this Amnesty bill passes it will forever change our country and its culture...FOREVER. The country we grew up in, what's left of it at this point, will be forever gone.

This bill will add an additional 20 million criminals, I mean, "American persons" (plus millions more once they bring their spouses, children, parents and grandparents here) to the permanent, government-dependent underclass that the left has been building. When our economy collapses, and it's going to, this same government-dependent underclass will be the ones forming gangs and attacking anyone they can to steel what they have; especially any of us smart enough to have tried to prepare for what's coming.

A country that will not secure its borders, its language or its culture is not a country; it's just a geographic region on a map with a name assigned to it.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 1

Time to get blocked from Bob Corker's email. Don't worry I will be very professional. They only block me when they realize they can't win.

I've been blocked out since shortly after he became a senator, when he voted to approve TurboTax Geithner for treasury secretary.  For some reason he got offended when I said that Rod Blagojevich could do Corker's job just as well.

I've been blocked out since shortly after he became a senator, when he voted to approve TurboTax Geithner for treasury secretary.  For some reason he got offended when I said that Rod Blagojevich could do Corker's job just as well.

Blagoevich?  My basset hound would make better decisions/votes than either of the present asshole senators representing Tennessee.

• Like 3