Extreme Danger: Brady Liberal With A Gun

I can buy a hammer EASY and have no training yet I have basically a weapon of war!  A 28 oz/32 oz framing hammer is just a mace which started as a weapon of war.

And according to FBI stats, about 6x more likely to kill someone with THAT than a handgun, oh the irony. :rofl:

I just went up to see if Ms. posted my comment which I sent on the 17th.  The comment I posted was courteous, thoughtful and I thought insightful.  However the censors at Ms. have not posted it.  Nor at this point do I think they will.  The did inform the brainless anti-gun droolers that Ms. was not going to be posting the rest of the her segments.  The Huffington Post is going to.  So you all might want to start checking there.

Yeah, I quoted the comment I posted earlier in this thread.  I think you guys can see there was nothing 'questionable' about my comment but mine has not appeared in the comments section, either - and I doubt that it will.

People like this have no business operating a toaster, gas/electric range, microwave, hot water tap, an automobile, etc. If they are that stupid they are a danger to themselves and the general public.

I'm starting to seriously believe liberalism is a legitimate mental disorder. Liberalism seems to be identified with the loss of critical thinking, common sense, reasoning and replaced with emotion, stupidity, propaganda, half truths, spin, lies, dictatorship and Constitutional change.

Dr. Dennis1209

People like this have no business operating a toaster, gas/electric range, microwave, hot water tap, an automobile, etc. If they are that stupid they are a danger to themselves and the general public.

I'm starting to seriously believe liberalism is a legitimate mental disorder. Liberalism seems to be identified with the loss of critical thinking, common sense, reasoning and replaced with emotion, stupidity, propaganda, half truths, spin, lies, dictatorship and Constitutional change.

Dr. Dennis1209

Yep. :)

Seems they have cancelled the rest of the posts... The "NRA bullies" made threats....

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/nocera/2013/06/21/the-gun-report-june-21-2013/

Did anyone read this whole section. It is gun related stories from across the country, like there weren't any gunshots in NYC that night. Ridiculous . Did anyone get the address of the girl in blog. I might contact to see if she has a NBF glock she wants to sell.

Did anyone read this whole section. It is gun related stories from across the country, like there weren't any gunshots in NYC that night. Ridiculous . Did anyone get the address of the girl in blog. I might contact to see if she has a NBF glock she wants to sell.

I did.  I find it very humorous that, once again, the progressives are quoting the Slate.com "by-name victims of gun violence" list.  You know, the one with the Boston Marathon bomber AND Christopher Dorner listed as "victims."

Edited by Spurholder

Because this one is clearly a legally held firearm: 

"A 17-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man were injured in a double shooting in Hopewell, Va., Wednesday night. Police said they found a large amount of narcotics and a firearm at the scene."

Edited by gjohnsoniv

What I found comical about her "experiment" is that the dumb b*tch actually thought the gun store sold her a loaded firearm.  How stupid can you be?  Seriously, if I was a woman and ever had the displeasure of meeting this heifer I would just punch her teeth out.  I'm surprised she even has enough common sense to make it to work in the morning.

Edited by Seabeejason
Guest TankerHC

I have a very similar problem to hers. Every time I look at that photo of Skylines 1911 my hands and knees start shaking, I start sweating and I nearly or......I mean...pass out from the terror of a photo of an inanimate object.