well...I have a new one.

I just got an offer to buy this one..an M1A2 with synthetic furniture.

its magnificent and the price was right!!

It helps that Julie LOVES shooting long guns..and she shot this one...now she wants to "share". What have I DONE?

;)

I guess I'm going to have to get a shorter scout version for her as its easier for her to heft and aim.

:eek:

its got match grade sights,barrel and was set up as a competition rifle.julieandthejudge.jpg

M1a2_me.jpg

m1a2shoot.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else who sees that pic would know it was taken in TN. Shooting a rifle off the deck wearing a wife beater while it's snowing is a dead giveaway :eek:

I'm jealous. I'd give anything to be able to shoot out back, but my ammo costs would be out the window.

I'm jealous. I'd give anything to be able to shoot out back, but my ammo costs would be out the window.

I think that between her and I, we went through around 75 rounds of ammo. if it were nice out, I'm sure it would have easily gone upwards of 200 rounds... thats ok though..I'm going to order it in bulk from Cabelas and where ever I can get surplus mil. ammo in bulk...until I get about 12k rounds in storage. then I'll get the stuff for the lee press to reload.

Guest LiLBucket

Nice Tower!! (I finally made it in here to check em out!!)

What were you shootin at down there?

Oh, and there's a rumor here that you don't chnage your shorts? I swear I didn't start it either!

Nice Tower!! (I finally made it in here to check em out!!)

What were you shootin at down there?

Oh, and there's a rumor here that you don't chnage your shorts? I swear I didn't start it either!

hahahahah shorts? who wears shorts? I'm a COMMANDO!;):)

I printed out some targets and put them up on an old tree with collar rot....it wont be too long and we'll have it cut down :up:

Guest LiLBucket
hahahahah shorts? who wears shorts? I'm a COMMANDO!;):)

I printed out some targets and put them up on an old tree with collar rot....it wont be too long and we'll have it cut down :D

:up: Now Tower,............. meh, nevermind!!!

your making me jealous tower. Hmmm about the shorts maybe to much info.

Thanks Jack!

actually its a two edged sword...*sigh* I've got 2 new weapons to purchase, one is going to be an m1a2 socom (for Julie) or else a scout..straight from SA.

the other is going to be that Kimber from Tungsten. (the kimber will be first...Julie will just have to go without and shoot MY m1.)

yes, yes...I know..we're not even married yet and I'm abusing her....

(she said that) ....

spare me :meh:

:D:D:D

Nice hardware.

~Archi

yes, Arch, it is...*sigh* that woman will ALWAYS pick out the best/most expensive pistol/rifle out of all the junk...never fails.

the other day we went looking for a pistol for her and she walks over to a case..looks then says "can I see that pistol?" and points to an XD9 (568.00)...goes and picks outs a sig saur mosquito (449.00) for a practice pistol and then says she likes my m1a2 match grade (1600.00)...*sigh*

she has good taste I guess..

:meh:

Guest Voodoo_1

Nice M1 Tower,

If I shot out my back door like you, the bullet would wind up going through a storage shed, my back neighbors den picture window, and finish up embedded in his 42" plasma tv he has hanging on the wall. Damn city living!:meh:

Thanks Reef..I saw that one up in KY..can't buy it anyhow since I'm a tn resident.. I WILL look to find a better price on a new one.

I'll have plenty of time to look around and find a good deal on her carry pistol.

I want to get her trained and licensed with the mosquito before I give her the xd9....

Nice M1 Tower,

If I shot out my back door like you, the bullet would wind up going through a storage shed, my back neighbors den picture window, and finish up embedded in his 42" plasma tv he has hanging on the wall. Damn city living!:D

thanks voodoo,

its actually a great place to be..but it takes alot of work to keep it up...