Counting Cars

I watch also. Last show with the 63 Vette seemed more scripted than usual.

You will notice they will slowly start introducing drama to the point most of us will quit watching it.

All the big shows lately on Discovery and History are very informative the first 1 or 2 seasons and then they introduce drama to the mix and quit being as informative and the show becomes more about the people instead of what it originally was.

Ice Road Truckers, Son of Guns, Ax Men, American Guns.  Pawn Stars.  Heck, even seeing drama added to Pickers.

Yep. Watched since day one. Good and entertaining....sometimes.

Would rather see more of the cars than the people, but the format is the same for most of these shows; 12 minutes or so of commercials, 4-6 minutes of recap after the commercials, then about 10-12 minutes of actual show on the cars.

• Like 1

I watch also. Last show with the 63 Vette seemed more scripted than usual.

You will notice they will slowly start introducing drama to the point most of us will quit watching it.

All the big shows lately on Discovery and History are very informative the first 1 or 2 seasons and then they introduce drama to the mix and quit being as informative and the show becomes more about the people instead of what it originally was.

Ice Road Truckers, Son of Guns, Ax Men, American Guns. Pawn Stars. Heck, even seeing drama added to Pickers.

This year everyone is running out of money.
Guest Keal G Seo

I would love to see a version of this show done like Overhaulin. I like the build parts more than the drama but that seems to be the norm after they hook everyone with the real stuff the first season or two. After that they try to grab everyone else with drama type crap. Sons of Guns has really let me down with this same platform. I absolutely loved the first two seasons, mostly about the builds with just enough of the real lives in it but now that they are more on the drama side of it I lose interest.

A couple of shows I haven't seen new episodes of in a while is Spike's Powerblock with shows like Trucks, 4x4 and Horsepower. Good examples of shows that were about the builds not the drama.

I would love to see a version of this show done like Overhaulin. I like the build parts more than the drama but that seems to be the norm after they hook everyone with the real stuff the first season or two. After that they try to grab everyone else with drama type crap. Sons of Guns has really let me down with this same platform. I absolutely loved the first two seasons, mostly about the builds with just enough of the real lives in it but now that they are more on the drama side of it I lose interest. Will and those fellers have now whored themselves out to the corporate media. Nothing wrong with getting your name out there but now they're just being strung along by the producers, been crap since season 2 me's thinks.

A couple of shows I haven't seen new episodes of in a while is Spike's Powerblock with shows like Trucks, 4x4 and Horsepower. Good examples of shows that were about the builds not the drama.

^^This. +1

Scott used to work here in Greeneville. He came back just a week ago and was featured in the paper and all that jazz...he says he misses living here, but he's not ready to quit his job yet.

Ice Road Truckers, Son of Guns, Ax Men, American Guns.  Pawn Stars.  Heck, even seeing drama added to Pickers.

I went to Vegas couple months ago, my buddy and I took our sons to Pawn Stars pawn shop...what a JOKE, couple Rolex's, rat rod, motorcycle and a bunch of junk but hey if you want a pawn star tee shirt of Chumley and the other goof off's they got plenty...

• Like 1

I really like Counting Cars. Fast and Loud makes me want to punch everyone in the face, Don't know why. I can't watch without wanting to kick that D-bag's ass.

One thing I like about Counting Cars in contrast to Fast and Loud is Danny's humanitarian nature, evidenced by his willingness to take a hit to the bottom line when it's for a good cause. He also seems to be a patriot with his deep seated gratitude for our service men and women. Heck, even saw him shooting a semi-auto in one episode when he was trying to buy an old C10 Chevy from an old friend of his.

Ice Road Truckers, Son of Guns, Ax Men, American Guns. Pawn Stars. Heck, even seeing drama added to Pickers.

Yep.

I like Sons of Guns but I get the feeling that we're going to end up with an Orange County Choppers type show with Vince and Will competing with each other.