CTD trying to look good.

Guest KCampbell
Too little too late. I jumped ship on them years ago because of the ridiculous shipping prices anyway

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Edited by KCampbell
Guest RedLights&Sirens
I never purchased through them, they never caught my interest. Are 30 round pmags still $100?

Id rather shop through Midway, at least their owner is a Patriot. Brownells is okay by me too.

They had used USGI 30 rd mags for a mere $129. What a deal!

I took my tax return and was gonna by 1 but I couldn't come up with their shipping price so I had to pass.  :)

They run ads on the Wednesday night shooting programs. They can afford to at their prices.

Lp

Lemmy Kilmister said it best, and this song fits these guys perfect!

I see that nothin's changed
Insist on playing games
Some waste of time you are
And you're so popular
Well this is it you bitch
I got to make a switch
You find some other john
I know what's goin' on

Your move what do I have to lose
Stalemate, too late, too late

I thought you were for real
Just one more rip-off deal
Don't give me all that crap
I just escaped your trap
You think you see the joke
But you're just chasin' smoke
'Cos now the thrill is gone
I know what's goin' on

[CHORUS]

Misunderstanding me
The way you felt so free
I'm gonna jump the gun
I'm gonna cut an' run
Your credibility
Don't cut no ice with me
You're just a feeble con
I know what's goin' on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUfWHJ_RVvY

• Like 2

I don't shop with them much, but I will say they had stuff in stock when no one else did. The crazy prices were the only reason they did. I didn't like their prices, and didn't buy anything from them, but I suppose it was nice to know some mags and ammo were available in an emergency.

Guest TankerHC

I dont know, $7 shipping for a $3 item sounds reasonable to me...NOT. What was it? 30 minutes after the future anti gun legislation proposals that their PMags went to $79 then 15 minutes later to $99?

At the time their Pmags were $79, Cabelas had all you want for $12.99, I bought a few, asked the lady at Cabela's how many they had on hand. Answer? How many you want? And free shipping.

I prefer Midway anyway.

Edited by TankerHC