Darn wife! cuts me no slack!

RWF

yesturday. for the first time since i got hurt (still do not the okay to shoot at all) we to the range to shoot the M10 she got me last Sept. for 2 reasons really so i could try to shoot at distance and see if i can use a standard range table. the standard table is too low and the cut out is too small for my chair.

back to the subject my 2nd shot at 200, i called a center hit. the wife said using the spotting scope no it was not and i said yes it is. so she took the range cart and went and looked, then sayed i told u so, no center hit, then had her show me were it was on the extra targets we had. you be the judge.

then i tryed at 400 my guess for the bullet drop was off (chrono got a hole it) so it took a couple of shots but pictured is my 5 and 6th shots at 400. then tryed 4 shots at nickle for fun. and called it a day. no hits on the nickle.

PS she checks out tgo from time to time, so help me out on my center hit.

IMG_7715_zpsb4fcb9e7.jpgIMG_7711_zps6bf215df.jpg

Guest 6.8 AR

Good shooting. I'll back your claim, especially since there's a nice pic, and I know I would lose the argument

with her, also. :D

yesturday. for the first time since i got hurt (still do not the okay to shoot at all) we to the range to shoot the M10 she got me last Sept. for 2 reasons really so i could try to shoot at distance and see if i can use a standard range table. the standard table is too low and the cut out is too small for my chair.
 back to the subject my 2nd shot at 200, i called a center hit. the wife said using the spotting scope no it was not and i said yes it is. so she took the range cart and went and looked, then sayed i told u so, no center hit, then had her show me were it was on the extra targets we had. you be the judge.
 then i tryed at 400 my guess for the bullet drop was off (chrono got a hole it) so it took a couple of shots but pictured is my 5 and 6th shots at 400. then tryed 4 shots at nickle for fun. and called it a day. no hits on the nickle.
PS she checks out tgo from time to time, so help me out on my center hit.

IMG_7715_zpsb4fcb9e7.jpgIMG_7711_zps6bf215df.jpg

Uh, my answer hinges on one very simple question; Is that wicked Wanda handling that EBR in your avatar? If it is, she's right, your wrong and that's that.

If its not, she's still right and your wrong, but at least it's a darn good shot.

Seriously that is some very impressive shooting for your first time out since your accident. I'm young and healthy and I'd be damned pleased with that targets. Have you had any luck yet building a range bench to strap or mount to the chair? Once you've got that you'll be hitting in the red every time. :)

yes, that is her. its a full auto 7" CMMG piston gun.

thanks, i have not done anything else on the shooting table and since the one you seen it on another thread to the NRA for there okay for a high power disable shooter's card.  whenever i go to the range again i am bringing it! the range bench hurt me for just the few rounds i shot and taking breaks.

Edited by RWF

With a name like "Wicked Wanda" and you not being able to run; I'd say its whatever she says it is.

she loved that! but my chair will do 5 mph! :) trust me that is fast and hard to control at least for now.