In Britain, Police Arrest Twitter And Facebook Users If They Make Anti-Muslim Statements

Guest 6.8 AR

READ MY SIG LINE, you will know how I feel.

Your sig line needs to be reinstituted. We have Piers. I hope it's not a growing trend. :D

Guest RedLights&Sirens

I wonder if the press here realizes the 2nd Amendment is the only thing keeping the 1st Amendment alive?

They dont even understand the Second Amendment. Unfortunatley being the product of a liberal biased school system (in Connecticut no less) I can almost promise you the lack of understanding will only get worse with my generation getting in to the work and political force.

Hell, I remember being taught that the First Amendment only applies to the press and politicians and that we (the people) dont have the right to free speech. We even watched Michael Moore movies in my history class!!! Can you guess which one we started with... hmmm, Bowling for Columbine anyone?

Oh and dont forget the Second Amendment was created for hunting! Duh!

I've got no problems with Brits, it's the Progressives I have a problem with, regardless of nationality. The Brits were just raped of their rights by their Parliament.

The few Brits I've met over the years think our rights to own firearms and other weapons are ludicrous. I can only assume they believe the right to free speech is in the same category. I'm sure there are many Brits that wish they were free, but I don't believe that is a significant portion of their society.
Guest RedLights&Sirens

I'm sure there are many Brits that wish they were free, but I don't believe that is a significant portion of their society.

Well considering that their country was once ruled by their equivalant to the Kardashians, Id say it isnt a signifigant portion either. Unlike the Kardashians the royal family was once relevant but today they both pollute television and magazines for nothing more than to satisfy our voyeristic needs.

Well considering that their country was once ruled by their equivalant to the Kardashians, Id say it isnt a signifigant portion either. Unlike the Kardashians the royal family was once relevant but today they both pollute television and magazines for nothing more than to satisfy our voyeristic needs.

Yes, but Kate Middleton is hot.