British Soldier Hacked to Death by Islamo-Fascists .... in LONDON

TMF

Unbelievable.

Woolwich attack: Two men 'hack soldier wearing Help for Heroes T-shirt to death with machetes in suspected terror attack' | Mail Online
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

I seen this earlier today and thought to myself that they, as in the British government, has allowed the Muslims to gain all kinds of ground. I would be willing to bet if those who did the beheading go to tried they will try to use Sharia law to get off or at least a reduced sentence. They, as well as all of Europe, are having problems with the Muslims overtaking countries by force.

I fear this my be the US in the next 10-15 years.

Sick and yes, unbelieveable. I was reading about this earlier and the details were still fuzzy. Obviously both of them intended to be killed since they waited 20 minutes for cops with guns to show up.

But I can't figure something out, was the Soldier in the car with the black guys? Was it his car? 

I like Japan's idea, they ban Islam in their country. We should also or we will also see this one day. 

They ran him over as he was crossing the street. At least that's how I understood it. Based on the damage I saw to the vehicle it's likely that the victim was in really bad shape before they cut him.

They are saying it took 20 minutes to respond because they had to find cops that were armed. 

It's just as Ayn Rand said about the radical muslum thing:"...This is a battle between barbarians and civilization...".  the "civilized" had better grow a backbone and face up to what is going on in lots of places; especially europe.

I cant imagine any country or group of people putting up with a steady diet of this barbarian nuttiness.   It's time for them to make believers out of those who would do murder on the streets in God's name.  It is high time to start the deportations and swift and expedited justice.   Sometimes brutality and killin is the answer.   The British and French need to adopt it pretty quickly or there wont be any of them left. 

leroy

• Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

It's just as Ayn Rand said about the radical muslum thing:"...[b]This is a battle between barbarians and civilization...".  the "civilized" had better grow a backbone [/b]and face up to what is going on in lots of places; especially europe.

I cant imagine any country or group of people putting up with a steady diet of this barbarian nuttiness.   It's time for them to make believers out of those who would do murder on the streets in God's name.  It is high time to start the deportations and swift and expedited justice.   Sometimes brutality and killin is the answer.   The British and French need to adopt it pretty quickly or there wont be any of them left. 

leroy

That is so true.....

Guest Emtdaddy1980
As tempting as it is to say "ban Islam" it sets a scary president. I myself am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and there WAS a time in this country that would have been PC to toss me in jail indefinitely. The Bible does foretell the political system turning against religion as a whole, and it could be that radical Islam proves to be the match that lights that fuse. Still scary to think about the implications of it.

All:_____________

Here is a very interesting and (...i think...) accurate article about the islamic expansion thing.  It's well worth reading to get some feel about what is goin on in europe regarding the continuing christian/islamic thing. It's not very long but it is extremely informative:  http://www.redstate.com/2013/05/22/a-timeline-of-islamic-expansion-in-the-dark-ages/

In a nutshell, radical islamic thought postulates that all "true muslums" should go to the principal of demanding that all infidels either convert to islam or submit as second class citizens to be pushed around as the first class muslum see's fit.  This concept is completely alien to modern political thought; so lots of folks just cant get any idea for the seeming nuttiness of the actions of some of these folks.  It is also very important to understand that the "radical" (...not all...) muslum political system is based on the whole enchalada (...that is both religious and political and ethical and legal views...) are summed up in one "political" world view that these guys live by; whereas we westerners see the political, legal, ethical, and legal system in one group (...ala the Constitution...) and the freedom to believe (...or not believe...) in "religious" dogma as a completely separate (...and guaranteed...) right.

By the way; if you are interested in a great, erudite, and (...i think...) a fair treatment of all this history and more; take a look at this book:  "A History of Palestine from 135 AD to Modern Times" by James Parks.  It was written in 1948 when all the muslum, christian, jewish thing was fresh on the minds of the British, who "protected" palestine from the end of WW1 when it wuz took from the Ottomans until Israel declared statehood in 1948.  The Redstate article squares exactly with the details in this book. If ya search the alibris website, the book can be bought for $4 and up.

It's a far better (...i think...) and more balanced discussion of this whole situation than the politically driven baloney you read from the latter "experts" on this subject.  It's well worth the read if you are a student of history and are interested in this muslum western europe culture thing.

Hope some of ya have your interest peaked in this historical prospective.

leroy

Edited by leroy

One of the killers looks as if he has a butcher knife and what appears to be a meat cleaver. I can't really tell though. Seems the cops shooting could have been a little better!

Dave S

I tell you. if I still lived there, I'd be thinking very, very hard about the phrase;

"Doing what's right ain't always legal & doing what's legal ain't always right"

And then I'd spend a few years 'at Her Majesty's pleasure'

Unfortunately, with the dissolving of Europe into one giant, conglomerate country, Islam has been given a lot more freedom to spread. Political Correctness is so pervasive to European culture that everyone is terrified of offending or upsetting anyone.
Please don't let this happen here! I moved myself & my Wife here to escape the repressive nature of the 'Euro-culture'
Don't let this Great Nation fall into the same traps that England has found itself in. Edited by robtattoo
  • Like 2